Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

archage as successful as eve online?

Bobbie203Bobbie203 Member Posts: 136

With a huge bidget of $50 million usd and is makign strides with every closed ebta.

How many of you think this is going to be as big as eve online, in terms of sandbox?

With i think the death knell of the elder scrolls online, i think this game is the only hope in terms of sandbox alongside with eve online?

Comments

• djmtottdjmtott Member Posts: 177

I think the asian style will limit the potential of this game. If you can look past that and are in to sandbox games, then this might be your game. I'm not completely aware of everything in AA, so I don't know if it's a good thing to compare it to EVE, other than them both being sandboxes.

• LarsaLarsa Member Posts: 990

They certainly have the chance to get to Eve-like levels of subs.

All depends on whether the quality is there. We haven't seen a AAA sandbox game since SWG (and even that claim is questionable), thus no-one really has tested how far a sandbox/hybrid game can get.

I maintain this List of Sandbox MMORPGs. Please post or send PM for corrections and suggestions.

• xr00t3dxxr00t3dx Member Posts: 275

The only problem, and I mean ONLY problem I have with this game right now is the asian looking charators. I love everything, and I mean EVERYTHING else about it. 

Wow, that was intense wasn't it. :)