Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This is the most unrealistic game I've played

13»

Comments

• fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916

Originally posted by Istavaan

you forgot harrison jones and haris pilton. i quit wow the minute i saw a reference to paris hilton, whoever finds anything about that piece of shit funny is an equal piece of shit.

Loooooool? Why so serious? Chill, you're acting like Haris Pilton!

@OP, go play another realistic game like hmm.... I don't know but you go play that!

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

• TerranahTerranah Member UncommonPosts: 3,575

Originally posted by Rusque

Originally posted by Terranah

Originally posted by Shmackpappy

If you want reality walk outside.  Because games are not reality.  Sorry to break it to you, friend.

No!!!!!!!!!!!!  Say it isn't so!  There is a world outside of my basement?

Well....I actually have not seen it myself.  But I read it on facebook and it's trending on twitter so yeah...it must be true.

I dunno, I kinda doubt it's real. You can't believe everything you hear on the internet, and when something is trending so hard, it's usually a meme.

But I took the time to compile a list of realistic MMO's:

end.

I'm actually playing the first mmo on that list.  Here is a collection of screenshots:

• ShmackpappyShmackpappy Member Posts: 75

Originally posted by Shmackpappy

If you want reality walk outside.  Because games are not reality.  Sorry to break it to you, friend.

No!!!!!!!!!!!!  Say it isn't so!  There is a world outside of my basement?

Well....I actually have not seen it myself.  But I read it on facebook and it's trending on twitter so yeah...it must be true.

LOL!