Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dominus: Production Ceases

2»

Comments

• RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591

Originally posted by guy232

GOOD!

its fourm members were complete assholes.      Serves em right

So by your logic this game should have died and all the developers who had worked so hard on it should have been out of jobs because you didn't like the forum community...

Please get off the internet.

Smile

• darker70darker70 Member UncommonPosts: 804
    Bloody hell i was in closed Beta tests this was looking mighty fine i wonder if they could go the kick starter route as they have a great framework in place,just some backing and i'm sure the devs would be up and running again.
    p>
  • 77lolmac7777lolmac77 Member UncommonPosts: 492
    Sad news
  • mad-hattermad-hatter Member UncommonPosts: 241

GOOD!

I frequented the forum's there quite often, I fail to see how you dubbed them complete assholes.  It was actually a decent community.  I have a feeling you didn't even view their forums.

• guy232guy232 Member UncommonPosts: 350

Originally posted by mad-hatter

GOOD!

I frequented the forum's there quite often, I fail to see how you dubbed them complete assholes.  It was actually a decent community.  I have a feeling you didn't even view their forums.

I wouldnt be able to draw the assement that they are assholes if I didnt visit the forums now could I?   Like I said a bunch of  fanboy jerks that got whats coming to em.    goodriddence and goodbye.  

It..Burns..

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726

Originally posted by mad-hatter

GOOD!

I wouldnt be able to draw the assement that they are assholes if I didnt visit the forums now could I?   Like I said a bunch of  fanboy jerks that got whats coming to em.    goodriddence and goodbye.  

Don't look in the mirror you might find out that you described yourself.

Sad when projects like this get canceled.  Surprised they did not consider a kickstarter, but maybe they realized they were over their heads and could not deliever the quality they wanted.

• WraithoneWraithone Member RarePosts: 3,806

Sorry it didn't work out. It speaks well of your character that you wouldn't release an unfinished product. I wish you all the very best, and hope you find new employment soon. 

"If you can't kill it, don't make it mad."
  • Lex_TalionesLex_Taliones Member Posts: 38

Crud...

• wgc01wgc01 Member UncommonPosts: 241

It's tough to make an mmo from scatch, you need big bucks and a solid infrastructure, plus as nice as sanbox games are they are  sadly not the main stream of play for most mmo'ers, it seems like the theme parks dominate, look at wow, and pretty much most games since eq.

Today's players set expections and demands so high, most if not all companies can not meet them anyway,  I think they made the right choice, not putting out another half done garbage game, saved themselves allot of heartaches, as sad as it is we players lose another choice for some different game play.

• ValetharValethar Member UncommonPosts: 16

GOOD!

Irony, thy name is..

Well, you get the point, I'm sure.

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183

Sounds to me like you got put in your place at some point and are still bitter about it. Karma is a biatch, lets hope it serves you some of your own logic.

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson