Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

More Peeps Postin'

I know you guys really can't do too much about this, but I think more diversity is needed on these boards.  We usually see the same handfull of people posting.  Don't get me wrong, the site is great and has tons of usefull info, I think it may just need more exposure out there.  I've been trying to pass the word on to the peeps that I know that like this genre of video games- just hope others are doin the same.

"A good man knows his limits, a Great man knows he has none...."

Comments

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263

I couldn't agree more.  We are pretty new to the whole Internet,  and as you can see we are growing larger everyday.  As more MMORPGs come out,  people tend to "find" us.

I believe in time we're going to grow pretty big.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
  • Odin1985Odin1985 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 342
    yeah you are right, but many ppl come and go they don´t stop and talk, thats the main problem, i was lucky to find ppl like the gramps and the other guys, since the time i came here i stayed and helped the site in any way i can.image

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man´s character give him power"
    -Abraham Lincoln

Coder, Webmaster and Modeler

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man?s character give him power"
    -Abraham Lincoln

When I came here I didn't think much of this site.  Then one day I went into the forums are started to post... then I got hooked and got offered a job. :)

I couldn't say no.  image

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
  • killerTwinkiekillerTwinkie Member CommonPosts: 1,694

Dude, djin.  That's the way I was.  I didn't think too much of it, but it was still somewhat young at the time too.  We got lucky Djin... but also, we learned quick - We are MMORPG GODS now.

---------------------------------------
    You can't stop the bum rush
    www.mmorpg.com - staff

KillerTwinkie - That one guy who used to mod mmorpg.com's forums.

I'm cool.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
  • Odin1985Odin1985 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 342
    yup like always gramps will always be gramps

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man´s character give him power"
    -Abraham Lincoln

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man?s character give him power"
    -Abraham Lincoln

• DesperadoDesperado Member Posts: 467

How many on the mmorpg staff anyway?  Well- the ones that actually post and contribute thier viewpoints in our lil' community: 

Admin

Djin

Twink-dawg

and whoe else??

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460
    I would be on the staff.....but im not 18image

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

i was just checkin some of the game specific boards since i never usually do, and theres like so many ppl there i dont see posting here. like a whole new world!

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

Admin

JJ

Djin (me!)

killerTwinkie

Cohh

Twister

I believe these are all the current staff.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?

never seen cohh or twister...

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

ive seen cohh....never twister.....

Twister's around... kinda, sort of...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
  • killerTwinkiekillerTwinkie Member CommonPosts: 1,694

Admin
    JustinJoseph (aka: JJ)
    Djin
    killerTwinkie
    Cohh
    Twister
    Lantore <--
    Daedulus <--

You forgot two of the staff.  Lantore comes and goes, Daedulus just works on projects off hand but is still staff.

---------------------------------------
    You can't stop the bum rush
    www.mmorpg.com - staff

KillerTwinkie - That one guy who used to mod mmorpg.com's forums.

It works ...wasn't Murt that suggested it...but I agree that's how our "posting King" came to rise- heh

what was the name of the thread? id like to see it, hehe. i wish i could find my 1st post...

- Unknown Author

Originally posted by SatansDisciple

what was the name of the thread? id like to see it, hehe. i wish i could find my 1st post...

Click on Gunblade's link man, I think it was under Site Suggestions just like this one.

it doesnt work...

- Unknown Author