Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Read Please

Matt3493Matt3493 Member Posts: 3

Everyone who is arguing about Guild Wars and World of Warcraft Please shut up.You saying ones a better game doesn't make it a better game! It's Just a persons opinion! If you like Guild Wars better good for you, but dont argue with people who like World of Warcraft better.   If 10,000 people like one game and only 5,000 like the other it doesn't make it a better game! it just means more people like the first game better!                                            

Comments

• triple-ftriple-f Member Posts: 3

finally a person who don't say "yes - no - yes - no" good job man image

I could not agree more...

• ElkariElkari Member Posts: 47
      With all the games I have played, I have always took the attitude that each game is it's own universe.  Comparing the different universes is insane.  Each has their own plusses and minuses, unique features and interaction with others.  Just leave it at that!  It would be better to let players know what to expect in each universe, but to bash one over the other is no way to open the gaming world to others.
  • HippyLettuceHippyLettuce Member Posts: 6

I think its funny watching people argue about the two of them, the games are very very very very very very different, I mean come on, thats like comparing Final fantasy 10 to Halo 2, come one, first off WoW is set in one giant world where everyone travels together and such, and the guilds don't have ranks and the game isn't 100% about pvp, GW on the other hand, when you leave town only you, or the members in your party are out there with you there are no other PC's out there, and gw is mostly based on pvp you can't compare these two games to which is better it just doesn't make sense

Fab

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    tough i agree the games are quite diffrent, there are a lot of points wich can be compared and debate. for example: the graphics, controlls,PvP,PvE,music,world size (yes, i know guild wars is instanced),community. and i could go on.
  • zeboathzeboath Member Posts: 396

Originally posted by Matt3493
    Everyone who is arguing about Guild Wars and World of Warcraft Please shut up.You saying ones a better game doesn't make it a better game! It's Just a persons opinion! If you like Guild Wars better good for you, but dont argue with people who like World of Warcraft better. If 10,000 people like one game and only 5,000 like the other it doesn't make it a better game! it just means more people like the first game better!

I concur.

--------------------------------------------

• HelixwolfHelixwolf Member Posts: 345

Originally posted by Matt3493

Everyone who is arguing about Guild Wars and World of Warcraft Please shut up.You saying ones a better game doesn't make it a better game! It's Just a persons opinion! If you like Guild Wars better good for you, but dont argue with people who like World of Warcraft better.   If 10,000 people like one game and only 5,000 like the other it doesn't make it a better game! it just means more people like the first game better!                                            

Agreed! The debate between the two is pointless and leads to flaming and ignorance... Some people, unfortunately, cannot get through their thick skulls and keep creating GW vs. WoW posts.image

I have posted this over and over again in the other GW vs. WoW posts awhile back: "If want to see which is better for (personal preference) try doing some research on them both or start a post in the offtopic forum for honest answers and not one sided answers." Better yet, common sense would tell you ask friends and family or at least ask a game store employee on what they think if all else fails.

• jeb2jeb2 Member Posts: 22

Yeh both games cant be compared, they are both for different people and they are both different in ways which allow the player to addapt to, and enjoy how the game works.

you cant expect them to be the same.image

• Nikko_91Nikko_91 Member Posts: 40
    lol jeb u post in everythingimage
  • jeb2jeb2 Member Posts: 22

yeh mmorpg.com is a good for suggesting ur ideas and talking to new ppl

lolimage