Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just purchased EQII...

MotorheadMotorhead Member UncommonPosts: 1,193

and have no idea which server to play on.   I like busy servers, but not so much that they're campouts.

Anyone have any advice?

----------------------------------------------
"Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb." -- Batman

Comments

• moonfogmoonfog Member Posts: 979

I think they all are pretty much the same. I have tested out several servers, seem balanced.

• scaramooshscaramoosh Member Posts: 3,424
    AB is the most popular

---------------------------------------------
    Don't click here...no2

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

AB and Lucen

Try those

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• nolfnolf Member UncommonPosts: 869

I play on the highkeep server because of the population balance. Its medium light. Enough people on to find a group whenever, but not so many people that they get lost in 3 or 4 instances to every zone. 2 is usually all we see, so nothing is ever a camp-fest, but there's always people to group with.

If you end up on highkeep, I'm an officer in the guild Delusional, which is a very laid back have fun type guild with members mostly over 30. Some of us dip down into the 20s (like me). My name is Shakaar and you can usually find me on the good continent, but our guild takes both, and I do find myself in freeport from time to time.

Anyway good luck with eq2, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I.

I really hope that *insert game name here* will be the first game to ever live up to all of its pre-release promises, maintain a manageable hype level and have a clean release. Just don't expect me to hold my breath.