Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gunz Online

Now that Rakion Closed Beta is over.  If you need to fill in the void play Gunz the Duel. 

website http://www.gunzonline.com/

Open Beta atm see you there.

Comments

• anarchyartanarchyart Member Posts: 5,378
    This question might sound silly, but did they add the option to invert mouse look yet? I thought the game was kinda kewl, but I just can't play without inverted mouse look. Sure loved the idea though.image

• disstressdisstress Member Posts: 417

For some reason I can't play this game, no problems with EQ2, WoW, Irth, etc, but I lag my ass off in GUNZ...

kinda sucks because it seems pretty cool

• Remz21Remz21 Member Posts: 46
    Yeah I like this game, I played it for a couple of months. My character is already lvl 31 but I stopped playing when I discovered that this game has an aimbot cheat!!! It sucks to think that someone using this cheat, I mean I cant believe that a LVL 1 always kills my LVL 31.

lol

• TsumeTsume Member Posts: 12
    Yeah level 1's somehow dont die now.image
  • Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Originally posted by anarchyart
    This question might sound silly, but did they add the option to invert mouse look yet?

yeah they did..

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• DanovitcheDanovitche Member Posts: 94

I havent played since they stopped supporting routers...
    I dont know if they fixed the lag that always was... I allmoust always had 999 Ping to every dang game I connected to... it got rather dull ....
    But has it realy changed? I hear theres a bunch of exploits out for it now..

"Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys.
    Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!"
    - Sun Tzu, the Art of War

• GardoGardo Member Posts: 3

Had some friends try it out seemed interesting

• ZenodiceZenodice Member Posts: 56

Game was fun for about a week, then you realized it was always going to be the same thing, forever.
    Lag sucked so very very much.
    Novelty wears off quickly.

In short, rakion is so much better in every conceivable way, just needs to be polished.