Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free Pets

2»

Comments

• SaintGrayeSaintGraye Member UncommonPosts: 109

Slow down there, mate, I wasn't attacking your position nor actions, merely clarifying that, despite your entirely well-intentioned cause, it remains key-farming. That's all, nothing more. My post may have come off a trifle harsh and, if so, rest assured, that was not my intent.

I just tend to rankle when these things happen and apologists posts crop up, such as Dezy35's (also not a personal attack). Next thing you know we have people "saving" keys for all manner of things, aye? "I got a bunch to save them from the farmers... because it's more fair that way, I'll give them to people who deserve them... because I have multiple accounts... because x/y/z couldn't make it... because... because... because..."

One person, one key.

Again, that was not a personal attack. As I wrote, I can both understand and appreciate why you took more than one. I'll even concede that, at times, the well-being of a friend must come before the good of a stranger.

In short: no apologies necessary.

• DreadloreDreadlore Member UncommonPosts: 4
    just so everyone know right now alienware got another 6k pet keys so get it fast.
  • SaintGrayeSaintGraye Member UncommonPosts: 109

http://www.alienwarearena.com/giveaway/aion-ascension-exclusive-grab-bag-pet-giveaway

6176 keys remain, as of this post.

Thank you, Dreadlore, ever so much. I, and countless others no doubt, would have missed this entirely had you not pointed it out. Very cool, indeed.

The only thing I really have left to contribute, at this point, is that MMOBomb is also giving away keys for two unique pets. At present the keys have all been claimed, but they plan to release more within the week.

http://www.mmobomb.com/giveaway/aion-free-pets-keys

• gb0916gb0916 Member Posts: 2

any chance that some one isn't using or has an extra week 1 and/or 2 key? I got one of the 3rd week but missed the other 2.

PM me please.

Thanks

• tlsb75tlsb75 Member Posts: 1

Originally posted by gb0916

any chance that some one isn't using or has an extra week 1 and/or 2 key? I got one of the 3rd week but missed the other 2.

PM me please.

Thanks

i missed 1 and 2 also so slow logging in. any one with an extra would be appreciated.

• SteadyDamageSteadyDamage Member Posts: 6

I am missing week 4 of 3..... I know, i wasnt informed of a fourth pet so i didnt camp. If anyone has a spare, PLEASE share. please message it to me... I will love you forever, want kungfu panda! ;o(

• hamletsmagehamletsmage Member Posts: 2

Just thought you should know, in six hours, mmobomb plans to release the Golden Radama keys.

• DlphnDrmr77DlphnDrmr77 Member Posts: 1

trying to get one of the keys from mmobomb and its not fun... its hard to get them... grrrr

• falicafalica Member UncommonPosts: 9

yeah i cant even get the site to load too many people i guess lol i want the lama so bad waa

• TeotolucaTeotoluca Member Posts: 19

Trying for that pet too! QQ

• TerrorizorTerrorizor Member Posts: 326

and people complain about the giveaways on this site. MMOBOMB is a bomb

it's such a pain, THIS pet would be worth paying 10mil kinah for just because the effort is ridiculous

Grabbing pet keys from this site was pretty easy. MMOBomb, why am I bothering? -_-

The Golden Radama should have been made an Aion Magazine exclusive pet, that way the distribution of it would have been fairer.

• falicafalica Member UncommonPosts: 9

i agree or it could be in th black cloud market this is rediculas all this effort i prob want even get it

I'm just about to give up. The time I wasted trying to get a key could have been put to better use by taking a nap. x_x lol

• TerrorizorTerrorizor Member Posts: 326

I can farm approx 400k to 1 mil in 45 minutes, I can't even make it onto their webpage after that amount of time!  lol

• DreadloreDreadlore Member UncommonPosts: 4

mmobomb giveaway is dumb i waited for the countdown till last sec and what happens refresh to load page but i did that for an hour still nothing yeah i should give up too....

• fiann2179fiann2179 Member Posts: 1

Originally posted by Dreadlore

mmobomb giveaway is dumb i waited for the countdown till last sec and what happens refresh to load page but i did that for an hour still nothing yeah i should give up too....

i had the same last night

request timeout

database error etc

500 internal server etc

• darkbringzdarkbringz Member Posts: 3

Originally posted by zerocount

If anyone needs the Week 2: Kung Fu Manduri post here and I'll send you a key, I picked it up by mistake as I use the euro servers.

can u give me one please.. please send to my email address -- [email protected]

• khaled350khaled350 Member Posts: 2

• khaled350khaled350 Member Posts: 2

Originally posted by zerocount

If anyone needs the Week 2: Kung Fu Manduri post here and I'll send you a key, I picked it up by mistake as I use the euro servers.

can u sent it to me plz i missed the event ::(((((( my mail is :      [email protected]

• NerowerneckNerowerneck Member Posts: 3

please i need a key

• holicsagiholicsagi Member Posts: 1

Hello, can u send me, my email is [email protected]

Tks

• ThorkuneThorkune Member UncommonPosts: 1,969

This thread needs to be closed. mmorpg.com are the generous folks that give the keys out. Watch for their thread concerning pet giveaways.

Please delete this thread