Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

wheee...been awake since tthhuurrrsssdddaaayyyy

SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

and according to my brain, I'm perfectly fine, but my body is ssshhuuutttiiiinnngggg down, lol

I'm  heading for one of the largest "crash and burn"'s in history, ever..

BAAHHHH I NEED STUFF TO DO! tooo much energy, tooooo much!!!!

Comments

• FilipinoFuryFilipinoFury Member Posts: 1,056

Serien umm. . . that cant be healthy.And dont you have school. . . lol

I have mild insomnia and even with insomnia do I stay awake that long. Most Ive been up non stop was 2 and a half days just a couple days ago then I slept for 6hr's and I been up for almost 2 days now.I read a true story about a guy with severe insomnia and died because he couldnt fall asleep for about 1 month and his body just shut down and died after 1 month he also set some sort of recod or somthing.

Crazy son of a bitch lol

On Time? On Target? Never Quit?

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

bah I like skipped thursday and friday, lol

yeh, though I gotta make up 4 yests monday, so I'm hoping I don't crash and burn for too long, haha

iinnssaannee, couldn't go to sleep if I wanted, I'd probably just lay ther eunable to get up, but I'd be wide awake

which would be torture...

yea my insomnia only keeps me up for 2 days at a time max, after that I need atleast 3 hours of sleep or I just can't do anything/will fall asleep anyway

and no, it's not healthy, not at all, haha. specially the stuff that keeps you awake like this with no want to sleep, not healthy, haha

• Sparks243Sparks243 Member Posts: 271

We could rename this Thread

"The Real Side effects of MMORPGs"

Seriously though, you might want to buy some of those sleep aids, or get a good friend to just whack you with a big stick.

• Pizzafarno..Pizzafarno.. Member Posts: 58
    wowimage

http://www.evcitadel.com - Eternal Vigilance

• FilipinoFuryFilipinoFury Member Posts: 1,056

Originally posted by Serien
    bah I like skipped thursday and friday, lol
    yeh, though I gotta make up 4 yests monday, so I'm hoping I don't crash and burn for too long, haha
    iinnssaannee, couldn't go to sleep if I wanted, I'd probably just lay ther eunable to get up, but I'd be wide awake
    which would be torture...
    yea my insomnia only keeps me up for 2 days at a time max, after that I need atleast 3 hours of sleep or I just can't do anything/will fall asleep anyway
    and no, it's not healthy, not at all, haha. specially the stuff that keeps you awake like this with no want to sleep, not healthy, haha

YOU!! need to get some sleep.Even I just woke up from 7hr's of sleep JEEZ you disgust me. . . . lol One of these days you are going to fall over because your body is so tired and poo on your self now you wouldnt want that now would you.

On Time? On Target? Never Quit?