Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what games are you playing until your new favorites come out ?

SlyGamer79SlyGamer79 Member Posts: 278

i'm currently playing DCUO & Aion but i'm still uninterested and bored lol waiting for Diablo 3 & GW2

i found a rather lengthy list of F2P games but i dunno most don't interest me but maybe it could help you guys out here.

http://www.whatmmorpg.com/free-to-play-mmorpgs.php 

PSN-SlyFox5679
Xfire-Slyfox5679
raptr-slygamer1979

Comments

• WolfenprideWolfenpride Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,988

World of Tanks and Aion. I'm waiting for Vanguard to go free. Might play Tera at some point later.

Also playing X3:AP and Morrowind again. I'll probably play Oblivion again once i'm done with both of those. As much as I enjoyed Skyrim, it made me miss a lot of things from their previous games.

• cheachancheachan Member Posts: 122

online: Granado Espada & Luminary Online

PC: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood & Assassin's Creed Revelations

• FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,898

Playing Titan Quest until D3 releases.

• Son0fZeusSon0fZeus Member Posts: 49

teaching my girlfriend how to play WoW so she isnt such a n00b when it comes to GW2/DiabloIII/Tera uhhh such a pain

and afcourse occasional MW3 ;)

• TerranahTerranah Member UncommonPosts: 3,575

I've been playing a lot of Kingdoms of Amalur lately.  I'm really enjoying it.  After that, I have Fall Out game of the year edition.  Then I will probably get Risen 2 or Fall Out New Vegas or go back to Skyrim.  I might get back into a few strategy games that i purchased, Medieval 3 Total War, Age of Empires 3...and maybe...just maybe the new Port Royale game.  I love pirates and I'm waiting to see what kind of reviews it gets.

I will probably skip Tera.  I was in the mall today and had no desire to pick it up.  Guild Wars 2 is a maybe, but these mmo recently are just too simplistic.

• SiugSiug Member UncommonPosts: 1,257

Nothing. I read books.

• redcap036redcap036 Member UncommonPosts: 1,230

Playing Tera and Guild wars till Guild wars 2 comes out.

• MithrandolirMithrandolir Member UncommonPosts: 1,701

Asheron's Call, Istaria, Minecraft

I jump betwen a few including UO, but AC1 remains my constant.

I dont have a new favorite coming out though, so here I shall stay for a long while.

• NightvergeNightverge Member Posts: 211

Originally posted by SlyGamer79

i'm currently playing DCUO & Aion but i'm still uninterested and bored lol waiting for Diablo 3 & GW2

i found a rather lengthy list of F2P games but i dunno most don't interest me but maybe it could help you guys out here.

I'm playing...absolutely nothing *sigh*. Diablo 3  will easily hold my interest until GW2. Having played the beta it was everything I was hoping it would be. So I'll be playing that for a long time to come. In between now and the 15th however I don't know what I'll do. Currently I just scour the internet and dabble in L4D 2 and SC2. I tried to get back into torchlight but after playing D3 it just seemed so...dull.

And GW2 beta destroyed any hopes of me finding a home in an MMO. I fully intended to play another MMO in the meantime but I just can't get into them.

So now I'm in a rut until the 15th. Been looking all through my games library but nothing can get me motivated enough to play them.

• IntrinsicIntrinsic Member UncommonPosts: 60

Dwarf Fortress atm, nothing else.

• simonwest80simonwest80 Member Posts: 173

BF3 seems to be taking up most my time until D3 and GW2.  Occassional game of PES2012, Skyrim, and AC:BH and AC:R, oh and still finishing off Batman.

• samy02rosamy02ro Member Posts: 6

i am into racing right now, but i will switch when this comes out

http://www.addictedtoplay.com/games-reviews/Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-II.html

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071

Mount & Blade Warband Crpg and just bought the Napoleanic Wars DLC for it which is quite fun.

• SlyGamer79SlyGamer79 Member Posts: 278

Originally posted by Nightshade55

Originally posted by SlyGamer79

I'm playing...absolutely nothing *sigh*. Diablo 3  will easily hold my interest until GW2. Having played the beta it was everything I was hoping it would be. So I'll be playing that for a long time to come. In between now and the 15th however I don't know what I'll do. Currently I just scour the internet and dabble in L4D 2 and SC2. I tried to get back into torchlight but after playing D3 it just seemed so...dull.

And GW2 beta destroyed any hopes of me finding a home in an MMO. I fully intended to play another MMO in the meantime but I just can't get into them.

So now I'm in a rut until the 15th. Been looking all through my games library but nothing can get me motivated enough to play them.

thats how my whole week has been lots of games and no motivation to play anything so decided to go "Old School" loaded up diablo 2 and leveling a necro been playing all weekend here lol.

PSN-SlyFox5679
    Xfire-Slyfox5679
    raptr-slygamer1979

• SouldrainerSouldrainer Member Posts: 1,857
    Playing SWTOR until the first expansion comes out. Also plaging Skyrim, ME3, and Gears 3 from time to time... on the fence about Dragons Dogma... not going to play Tera, GW2, TSW, Diablo, or Pandacraft... anticipating nothing.

Error: 37. Signature not found. Please connect to my server for signature access.

• dubyahitedubyahite Member UncommonPosts: 2,483
    Planetside. Tribes. Soon to be Diablo 3. Hopefully that will hold me until planetside 2.

If not I may have to pick up gw2 to hold me over.

Shadow's Hand Guild
    Open recruitment for

The Secret World - Dragons

Planetside 2 - Terran Republic

Tera - Dragonfall Server

http://www.shadowshand.com

• DJJazzyDJJazzy Member UncommonPosts: 2,053

minesweeper and solitaire

the two most played games ever

• schertztschertzt Member Posts: 110

Torchlight, Trying out SC2 Starter Edition, BF3 here and there...

Those will hold me over til Diablo 3, which that and SC2 should hold me over to GW2

Playing: GW2, Planetside 2.
    Trying out: Age of Wushu
    Looking forward to: AA, Wildstar

• Trolldefender99Trolldefender99 Member UncommonPosts: 416

My favorite games have already come out

Civ IV and V (a lot of people don't like V, I think combat is better instead of annoying stacks, and its a lot better with mods...)...but Civ IV has fall from heaven, which is epic

Skyrim

Fallout 3

Minecraft

X3 Terran Conflict

Wait...yeah there is are games I'm waiting for :D

Skyrim DLCs and Fallout 4 :D

I "was" looking forward to GW2, but after watching many videos...it isn't my type of game. Secret World looks cool, not buying it first month knowing Funcom...maybe they learned, but I don't have money to throw away and find out. World of Darkness comes out who knows when.

And...actually yeah...nothing I've seen actually interests me compared to games I already have.

But I do look forward to two things...mod related...

Civ V Rhyes overhaul (won't be for a while)

X-tended for X3 Terran Conflict, it should be out relatively soon, they ran into a game breaking bug though and haven't found what it is

Better and bigger Skyrim mods

Really, I'm looking forward to X-tended more than any actual game.

• mindw0rkmindw0rk Member UncommonPosts: 1,356

Vanguard: SoH, Bloodline Champions, Skyrim, Sryth

• PerfectBlendPerfectBlend Member Posts: 49

Aion was Boring.

Bloodline Champions was really fun but had such a small community

City of Heroes was a bad.... bad.. game.

I liked Sc2 but virus deleted it from my computer a couple months back and I didnt feel like redling the digital dl

I guess the only game I would *recommend to others is... my current favorite League of Legends.

*Even if they're new to MOBA's... This a great game to break your teeth on. 

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

Waiting on TSW here. In the past two weeks I must have downloaded 5-6 games. I have not played any of them.  This is a hard time for me.

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149

Originally posted by Terranah

I've been playing a lot of Kingdoms of Amalur lately.  I'm really enjoying it.  After that, I have Fall Out game of the year edition.  Then I will probably get Risen 2 or Fall Out New Vegas or go back to Skyrim.  I might get back into a few strategy games that i purchased, Medieval 3 Total War, Age of Empires 3...and maybe...just maybe the new Port Royale game.  I love pirates and I'm waiting to see what kind of reviews it gets.

I will probably skip Tera.  I was in the mall today and had no desire to pick it up.  Guild Wars 2 is a maybe, but these mmo recently are just too simplistic.

Loved Port Royal 2. . so that sounds great.  . . I read a bit about Risen 2 and unfortunately it sounds not so great.  

I bounced around UO and a few other old haunts before I went back to SP games.

I just started playing Avadon. . Black fortress I think. . what a great game!  I can't believe I missed it before.  Waiting for GW2 and hoping for something solid from Archage.

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

• RohnRohn Member UncommonPosts: 3,730

The only games I'm really waiting on are World of Darkness, ArcheAge, and maybe Embers of Caerus.  All of them are really far away from release.  I might give TSW a go as well.

I'll be sticking with Mortal Online for the forseeable future, while dabbling with a few other titles.

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

• nateslonateslo Member UncommonPosts: 49

Originally posted by bcbully

I must have downloaded 5-6 games. I have not played any of them.  This is a hard time for me.

^ This!

This is definitely a hard time for me. Nothing seems to do it for me right now. So much on the horizon, but everything that is available right now feels so stale and played out. Hard times indeed.