Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bad Kitty a unique casual experience (US - Ehmry Bay)

Comments

• just1opinionjust1opinion Member UncommonPosts: 4,641

Originally posted by kamenrider

Originally posted by Blitzwulf

I applied to Bad Kitty about 5 days ago as "Imperion", but I never heard anything back.  Was I rejected or are there delays?  Maybe an error on my part?  I've been checking my filtered email and I still can't find anything.  I'd really like some info, if possible, because the description of your guild is exactly what I'm looking for.

Sorry about that, not sure what the problem was, could be spam filtered.  I sent you an email with the join link to the email address you provided in the application.  If you still have a problem please let me know here.  The only way you will get rejected is if you are under the age of 16 or you are unwilling to attempt to get along with others. 

FOR ANYONE INTERESTED, profanity is not encouraged it is simply acceptable in situations where one needs to express themselves.  I do not use it myself and so far, no one on our forums have used profanity.  We do not condone vulgar material period.  Could you hear the F bomb dropped after someone dies? Sure.  Do we enjoy hearing it constantly? Ofcourse not.  

An adult guild that allows adults to act like adults, using self-control, making their own decisions, hopefully most of them will be good decisions and helpful to the guild, or at least not hurtful.  I don't think people are used to seeing guilds with this much freedom to be a responsible adult because you CHOOSE to do so.  Most people are used to being FORCED into whatever rules are made up to attempt to control the childish.

President of The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club

• DragonantisDragonantis Member UncommonPosts: 974

Sounds good to me, I may look into this :)

• kamenriderkamenrider Member Posts: 41

Originally posted by just1opinion

Originally posted by kamenrider

Originally posted by Blitzwulf

I applied to Bad Kitty about 5 days ago as "Imperion", but I never heard anything back.  Was I rejected or are there delays?  Maybe an error on my part?  I've been checking my filtered email and I still can't find anything.  I'd really like some info, if possible, because the description of your guild is exactly what I'm looking for.

Sorry about that, not sure what the problem was, could be spam filtered.  I sent you an email with the join link to the email address you provided in the application.  If you still have a problem please let me know here.  The only way you will get rejected is if you are under the age of 16 or you are unwilling to attempt to get along with others. 

FOR ANYONE INTERESTED, profanity is not encouraged it is simply acceptable in situations where one needs to express themselves.  I do not use it myself and so far, no one on our forums have used profanity.  We do not condone vulgar material period.  Could you hear the F bomb dropped after someone dies? Sure.  Do we enjoy hearing it constantly? Ofcourse not.  

An adult guild that allows adults to act like adults, using self-control, making their own decisions, hopefully most of them will be good decisions and helpful to the guild, or at least not hurtful.  I don't think people are used to seeing guilds with this much freedom to be a responsible adult because you CHOOSE to do so.  Most people are used to being FORCED into whatever rules are made up to attempt to control the childish.

Excellent point just1opinion! =)

At first look, one may not be impressed with our one rule but it really is "The one rule to rule them all."  Many things can fall under our one rule.  Most people have enough common sense to be respectful to others.  Those few that feel compelled to be abusive will be directed elsewhere.

Be yourself,  just don't infringe on another member's happiness and enjoyment of the game. 

We allow members to join multiple guilds.  It is a part of freedom of choice and our guild tries to match the social mechanics of the game.
  • verlassenverlassen Member Posts: 1
    Had a great time with everyone in the beta.
  • Is voice required?

Originally posted by Delvie

Is voice required?

Voice is not required just available for those that wish to use it.

• WhiteCrossWhiteCross Member Posts: 120

Is this an all Charr guild?

Originally posted by WhiteCross

Is this an all Charr guild?

It is not all Charr.

• Skarecrow7Skarecrow7 Member UncommonPosts: 339

Do you know what server you are going to be playing on yet? This sounds like the kind of guild my Fiance and myself could feel comfertable in.

Originally posted by Skarecrow7

Do you know what server you are going to be playing on yet? This sounds like the kind of guild my Fiance and myself could feel comfertable in.

We were on Sea of Sorrow for the first WBE but will likely try a different server for the next one.  Just trying to get a sense of what communities are forming where and if we can get everyone onto the same server easily for the WBE's.  We open discussions for important things like this and let the majority decide.

We only have a few spots left so hurry and join the most elite guild in the universe!

Ok I Iied but we are still recruiting and we have some really nice people in the guild.  Laid back and no pressure so give us a try.

Come play with us in the upcoming WBE!

We have a great group of people and still open to more.  Only obligation is your own happiness.

• SanguinelustSanguinelust Member UncommonPosts: 812

Looks like my kind of guild. I app'ed

• SkymourneSkymourne Member UncommonPosts: 380

Just applied.  Sounds exactly like what i am looking for.

• KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

Count me in when release gets here.  Sounds like a great concept for a guild.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.

Thank you very much for giving us a try.  We appreicate it!

• junzo316junzo316 Member UncommonPosts: 1,712

Applied.  =)  Sounds like a great casual guild. 

• PrelisaPrelisa Member Posts: 1

My husband and I both just app'd, sounds like just the group we've been looking for!

• BioBreakBioBreak Member Posts: 48

I have applied as well, I registered as Schrodinger on the Bad kitty site.

There is a good chance my wife will be playing as well, but she is still up in the air about it. image

• MrlogicMrlogic Member Posts: 178

+1!

(edit) I'm not from the US but love the idea :)

We only have a few thousand spots left so better hurry and join.

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,551

one more app. is in for your approval :-) I hope I'm in!

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,551

Thanks for adding me :-)

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!