Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Criminal looking for a home and some information...

Evening all,

Names Fell Shadarach. I'm a somewhat disillusioned RPer from Star Wars Galaxies looking for a home in the EVE universe. The lack of attention to any semblance "powergrinding" mentality and what not has really destroyed the game for me. I'm looking for that slow and steady sense of accomplishment I've heard this game can offer.

Essentially, I don't see any need to really change up my story any as from what I've read my character translates well into the EVE universe (aside from being a bothan...)

IC'ly, Fell is the son of a small time family syndicate leader, who's death shattered the entire clan into warring factions. Fell and his two brothers were able to hold their own and form a partnership for what has become a small time smuggling operation. Now that he's gotten his own feet wet, he's looking to take his two brothers and move up in the world...

And he's looking for sponsorship.

OOC'ly speaking, I'm into the black market aspect of the game. I'm not a huge PvP type but not adverse to it either. I'm looking for a guild where I can remain in character, become involved in long term black ops and short term cons. Smuggling and the like are all within the scope of where this character is going and I feel only with support and assistance will I be able to truly get into the role. Once my main character is established, I'll likely create two supporting figures as the main's brothers.

I'm installing and creating my trial account today and have 14 days to check the game out. Need someone to show me the ropes.

Reply to this thread if you're interested and i'll let you know what my ingame name is when he exists.

Comments

• edddeddd Member Posts: 4

Hello,

we are a smuggling outfit in Eve that is generally alligned with the Thukkers, Angel Cartel and Serpentis block. this is our recruitment thread for further information.

as well as smuggling and obtaining contraband, we are about to engage in a RP war with another corp, that should make things fun.

if this interests you, give me a message ingame, and let me know you are from this post, as we don't often take on new players.

• JhughesyJhughesy Member Posts: 419

I'm a roleplayer in Eve aligned with the Blood Raiders and would recommend Es and Whizz if your into the smuggling way of life.

You could also join the in-game channel 'Thukker' if you want to meet these people and their associates.