Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

3 things YOU dont like!

LonzoLonzo Member UncommonPosts: 294

Hi guys! Give us three things you dont like about GW2. Let me say I played Beta and love the game, but there are some improvements to make! :-)

1.Robes! I hate the strange look of all the robes. It looks stiff and unnatural. Does everyone wearing petticoats?

2.The Interface is a bit cheesy. It could be a bit more tight and interactive when you *click* something.

3.The Norn male Body choices are all too bulky! Give us some strong but slim Norn male bodys!

Other than that! Guildwars 2 rocks!!! :-)

Give us your feedback guys!

Comments

• DerpybirdDerpybird Member Posts: 991
    Do you imagine that this post is going to lead to a helpful discussion?

"Loading screens" are not "instances".
    Your personal efforts to troll any game will not, in fact, impact the success or failure of said game.

• BeansnBreadBeansnBread Member EpicPosts: 7,254

1. Feels a bit clunky in combat at times with a few classes while others tend to feel smooth as butter.

2. I feel like it could use more account wide bank space at launch without using the cash shop. Either that or allow all the tiny claws,totems, etc be put into the crafting tab. 

Honestly, it looks like a design decision. We are going to have to keep our inventories more liquid than in previous MMORPGs which in turn makes for a healthier cross-server market. Since you can buy and sell straight from your inventory anywhere, I am starting to see it as a different way to play instead of a drawback.

3. Get the high rez textures in for people with beastly PCs. Sometimes games claim they will be in at launch and then don't deliver. Deliver IMO.

• LonzoLonzo Member UncommonPosts: 294

Originally posted by Charlizzard

Absolutely yes. If not this thread? Which one should? What is wrong with this thread??!

• waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,769

Originally posted by Lonzo

Absolutely yes. If not this thread? Which one should? What is wrong with this thread??!

it seems like flamebait.

http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"

• UnlightUnlight Member Posts: 2,540

I'll play.

1. Invisible walls.  I hit tons of them while exploring.  Not just sheer cliff faces but bona fide invisible walls.

2. Crafting merchants didn't sell the gathering tools needed for crafting.  You'd find them on random vendors instead.

3. When entering the Mists for the first time, I was given a weapon set to use consisting of the *only* two weapons I hadn't trained with.  I would have preferred to have chosen the set I wanted to start with.

• BadSpockBadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 7,979

1. Overflow server mechanics/instancing needs some work.

2. I always prefer to have a full fledged appearance tab in a MMO without having to rely on Transmute stones.

3. Particle effects still need to be tuned down, perhaps give us an option to only show our own characters particle effects in full (except for visual queues like burning/poisoned etc.) with just basic/non-obtrusive effects for other toons.

• DerpybirdDerpybird Member Posts: 991

Originally posted by Lonzo

I wish that people could have a useful discussion about things, but threads like this tend to deteriorate quickly.

"Loading screens" are not "instances".
    Your personal efforts to troll any game will not, in fact, impact the success or failure of said game.

• DLangleyDLangley Member Posts: 1,407

There are already many threads up where you can voice your opinion on this topic.

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.