Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free Pet Sweepstakes ·· Aion Na

MontsecincMontsecinc Member Posts: 1

I hear that every week there is a lot of aion pets and want to know if this week will be one, because whenever I hear it's late and there is no key.

Thanks

Comments

• DabarriDabarri Member Posts: 1

Yeah me too I've yet to get one from here by the time I get the email or see it on FB it's alreardy gone. People with several accounts have been taking more then one key and selling them in-game. Can't you stop them from doing this someway?

Thank you

• miguelsixmiguelsix Member Posts: 1
    then this week  there will be keys?
  • HallowelHallowel Member Posts: 42

This giveaway is just rotten.  I come here every day and the codes are always gone. Very discouraging, to say the least.  Going to start looking elsewhere for contests and other goodies first.

~Ra Hallowel

• gorro187gorro187 Member UncommonPosts: 234

They had over 2000 codes to begin with. If you come at the end of the day looking. or even a few hours later. what do you expect. Its first come first serve. And it's a main stream site. Ton's of people come here. I'm sure threating to go to other site's will make them favor you more good sir!

Originally posted by gorro187

They had over 2000 codes to begin with. If you come at the end of the day looking. or even a few hours later. what do you expect. Its first come first serve. And it's a main stream site. Ton's of people come here. I'm sure threating to go to other site's will make them favor you more good sir!

Wasn't a threat, good sir. It was a statement of opinion and fact. Way too many people selling multiple codes in the game from MMORPG.  As I said, this "contest" is rotten.  I've been a user of MMORPG for many years, my apologies for troubling you with my disdain. 

~Ra Hallowel

• weedtigerweedtiger Member Posts: 1

Anyone has a code for the pink meken or something (the pink guy that loots) and want to trade it for the panda? :D

• Rizzen00111Rizzen00111 Member Posts: 11

Im willing to trade a Manduri AND a pink Merek For a Panda!!! PM me if your interested.

Thank you MMORPG (and NCSoft) for being able to supply more codes.  We were both able to get a code here finally.  Seriously, thank you!

~Ra Hallowel

• VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908

Originally posted by Hallowel

This giveaway is just rotten.  I come here every day and the codes are always gone. Very discouraging, to say the least.  Going to start looking elsewhere for contests and other goodies first.

Then your obviously coming at thr wrong time of day... I have managed to snag all 4 codes. Nothing 'rotten' about it as far as I can see.

Boycotting a site because they don't guarantee you a prize in a limited giveaway.... the sense of entitlement around here is stunning.

Wasn't it enough that they staggered the codes to give more folks a fairer run at it?

• VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908

Originally posted by Montsecinc

I hear that every week there is a lot of aion pets and want to know if this week will be one, because whenever I hear it's late and there is no key.

Thanks

The trick would be to use the site and maybe even join in with the community rather then wait to hear about it ;)

• osha1osha1 Member Posts: 1

Originally posted by Rizzen00111

Im willing to trade a Manduri AND a pink Merek For a Panda!!! PM me if your interested.

I have a Panda code. I sent you a PM.

Originally posted by Vesavius

Originally posted by Hallowel

Then your obviously coming at thr wrong time of day... I have managed to snag all 4 codes. Nothing 'rotten' about it as far as I can see.

Boycotting a site because they don't guarantee you a prize in a limited giveaway.... the sense of entitlement around here is stunning.

Wasn't it enough that they staggered the codes to give more folks a fairer run at it?

Actually, the inability to read the reason for my frustration is staggering.  As I said, there are many people selling multiple codes in game, meaning people are using multiple accounts for one person to obtain more codes than they should otherwise be allowed and then they are selling those codes in the game and on other forums and sites.  Entitlement has nothing to do with my previous disdain.  I find it funny how easily someone's opinion can be thrown out because of an ignorant assumtion of this ridiculous "entitlement" thought.

You'd also see that we were able to get our codes finally and were thankful for it.  As well, I said nothing about boycotting. I simply said "first."  Boycotting would mean "not at all."

~Ra Hallowel

• willyelkpowillyelkpo Member Posts: 1

hi all , plis I need code , thks guys !!! =)

• SteadyDamageSteadyDamage Member Posts: 6

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You guys said 3 pets 3 weeks... I didnt camp for the fourth pet... PLEASE, SOMEONE SEND ME KUNG FU PANDA CODE! ;"(

• DardaskenDardasken Member Posts: 1

Would love a Pet code ^.^ dont have any  but the frog one...