Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Came back, and left after an hr,

supbrosupbro Member Posts: 327

They took the best part of the game away, Rifts.

Maybe this game wouldnt have gone free to play if the developers were smarter and listened to the minority.

GW2 the future of MMO gaming

Comments

• beeker255beeker255 Member UncommonPosts: 351
    should have stayed more than an hour
  • lovelyweaponlovelyweapon Member Posts: 3

Roll on the new server Kahrun, 'cause as far as I am aware it's left alone with no rift buffs so you can gank lowbies to your heart's content.

Also, lol at NCSoft not "listening to the minority". Who would have been left to play with if they had? Would just be a bunch of twinks running around in the other faction's lands with no one to kill.

• Rider071Rider071 Member Posts: 318
    Well, you got your wish, the game is about to become a memory.
  • EthianEthian Member Posts: 1,216

Originally posted by Rider071

Lol this guy again...I installed and patched Aion this week and the game is doing very well. Zero lag, a polished MMO and its..whats that word again...oh ya "fun"!! You would have thunk it huh? For anyone considering trying Aion, I recommend it. Its a great F2P well worth the time and effort to play...best part is you can take your time and keep your hard earned dollars in your pockets. Unfortionately this website is full of dudes trolling forums of games they grew bored of posting bs to try to turn players off of the game. Too bad they don't realize their time and effort could be spent elsewhere but it takes time for kids to grow up. Unfortionately some kids never grow up :-/

"I play Tera for the gameplay"

• beeker255beeker255 Member UncommonPosts: 351

derp

• Eldonan85Eldonan85 Member Posts: 32

There are still rifts, and new ways and new rifts to pvp in, so don't make false statements

• xoxIWMxoxIWM Member Posts: 1

Originally posted by Ethian

Lol this guy again...I installed and patched Aion this week and the game is doing very well. Zero lag, a polished MMO and its..whats that word again...oh ya "fun"!! You would have thunk it huh? For anyone considering trying Aion, I recommend it. Its a great F2P well worth the time and effort to play...best part is you can take your time and keep your hard earned dollars in your pockets. Unfortionately this website is full of dudes trolling forums of games they grew bored of posting bs to try to turn players off of the game. Too bad they don't realize their time and effort could be spent elsewhere but it takes time for kids to grow up. Unfortionately some kids never grow up :-/

Quoted for truth =) Aion is a very nice game & i wish it the best.

• BigCaliGuruBigCaliGuru Member UncommonPosts: 103

Im lvl 28 and I've encountered rifts so i dont know wut ur talking about... Also the game is Awsome... Wasnt a fan of it when it launched but the improvements are vast and make aion a worth Mmo. Best part is I actually care about my avatar unlike some mmo's.

• BarCrowBarCrow Member UncommonPosts: 2,195

I installed the game and played for 4 days until Tera  headstart. If I had not tried Tera at all I'd probably be playing AION still and will likely drop in from time to time to play my warrior. It had great graphics..great character customization at the begining and then with slotted items and enchantment made putting together armor pieces a blast. I had much fun which was surprising since I absolutely hated it from my experiences in an open beta test that was right before launch.

Also..population was booming (granted, there aren't too many servers, but still ,how many do you need to have fun). I was in a legion within an hour even after telling them I might not play too often because I was going to play Tera. In other games this would usually get me kicked right out. I know from experience..lol..

I did go back to TERA as I really love how it looks and feels during combat among other things but AION is a fun and beautiful game that I will now keep on my harddrive.