Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there open world pvp?

Cuppett5Cuppett5 Member UncommonPosts: 156

I was thinking about downloading this game and playing. Could anyone give me an idea how the pvp works? Is this game open world pvp, etc... Thanks!

Comments

• someforumguysomeforumguy Member RarePosts: 4,088

Type /pvp to enable your pvp flag anywhere. Some players always have their pvp flag enables.

Then there are small pvp areas, where pvp automatically is enabled. Some also have pve missions in them. Or a npc controlled outpost inside the pvp area. Doing missions for your faction, moves control over that area slowly to your faction. This opens up new missions , merchants etc.

Then there is a huge max lvl area, where there are points of control. Here you can also put down harvesters to gather materials. Enemy faction can steel the mats they spawn and even destroy your harvesters, so you usually see same faction band together to place and protect them. But some clans allow killing within the same faction though. This can be somewhat confusing if this happens, so my advice is to group up when you are there.

This is what I remember from heart.

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

yup there is open world PVP as the uy said above..

• Mad+DogMad+Dog Member UncommonPosts: 780

Not open as in you can attack any one any where.

This is a PVE game really, Not for PVPers.

• u18bu2sa0ku18bu2sa0k Member Posts: 144

Originally posted by Mad+Dog

Not open as in you can attack any one any where.

This is a PVE game really, Not for PVPers.

while its not a PvP exclusive game,

the endgame is pretty much revolving around faction terriotorial control and feud between clans.