Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lifting Weights.

13»

Comments

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

by almost i mean... halfway, heh, im 5 6.

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

hehe.....

ur almost 6 feet!

lol

theres people at my school taller than 6 ft

crazy talk.

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

no...its true, those people are HUGE!

they get big down here in Florida, must be the climate,

LMAO

rofl, yeap, this the time of year when they start gettin huuuuuuge! by golly gee wiz!

- Unknown Author

lol.....you should see em in the winter,

they shrink up like a 'coon

....what the hell did i just say?

LOL

ewwwww dude, ur nasty! teehee

- Unknown Author

awww man i didnt mean it THAT WAY

lol

anyway...ehem ehem

im off to play gunbound :::^D::. so ill be postin later tonight, lol, figured i should alert you, heh.

- Unknown Author

ahhhh! the worlds gonna end!!!!!!

• killerTwinkiekillerTwinkie Member CommonPosts: 1,694

What's a good Ab workout?

Besides 90* angle and then doing a sit up (works upper abs only).

---------------------------------------
    You can't stop the bum rush
    www.mmorpg.com - staff

KillerTwinkie - That one guy who used to mod mmorpg.com's forums.

i like holding a situp for like a minute for ten times.

- Unknown Author

• Sir-SvenSir-Sven Member Posts: 773

Satans where do you live?! I'm 5' 10''. I'm only 16! That is nothing, at school, i'm a normal size. There are people at my school that are way taller. Maybe it's where people live... ??

I never work out because I can't find any motivation. It's too hard. I'm lazy as hell. Plus i'm a wuss and am afraid of the gym. HAHA. I'm such a freakin wuss.

• LiammccarthyLiammccarthy Member CommonPosts: 77
    Ok ou guys are all a bunch of shortys lol, Im 15 and i'm 6.1 yet I am the 10th tallest person in grade 10 the tallest is around 6.6 or 6.7 and according to the school's Personal trainer, If you have hit puberty, you are able to lift weights, (unless you have some health problems) and not get stunted growth,  I've been working out since 12 and I havent shrunk at all image

i know 15 year olds that i practice shotut with that bench 400 and are only like under 6 ft. crazy.

- Unknown Author