Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone wanting to start a game with me?

JamesLewisJamesLewis Member Posts: 23
As the title suggests. I'm looking to start any game prefferably a 3d mmo with a good playerbase and good raiding system :)

Comments

• Johny888Johny888 Member Posts: 30
    Would you prefer playing a F2P or P2P game?Also how much time are you going to spend playing :)?I might be interested in starting a new MMO but I am sometimes very busy becouse of my work and hobbies... so I am more of a casual player.
  • JamesLewisJamesLewis Member Posts: 23
    Mor ef2p than p2p and i'm only playing casually as I've just started playijng mmo's again as I'm waiting for gw2
  • Mr_WolfxMr_Wolfx Member Posts: 176
    I'm up for it. I'm busy with work a lot, but if you're just playing casually it shouldn't be too much a problem. Either way, pm me if you're interested:)

Yes I have a dream… And its not some MLK dream for equality. …I wanna own a decommissioned lighthouse …And I wanna live at the top… And nobody knows I live there. …And theres a button that I can press, and launch that lighthouse into space.

I've pm'd you :)
  • PNM_JenningsPNM_Jennings Member UncommonPosts: 1,093
    sure. what game were you thinking?
    I really dont know. I've just downloaded lotro but open to other games if people are wanting o try something lse out :)
    i'm totally up this, but lotro always left me cold. honestly, i think it's because all the combat sound effects sound like cardboard being hit with a screwdriver.
    Yeah thats cool just name a game you feel up for
    Yeah thats cool. Just name a game yo feel up for mate
    well... there's been a spate of f2p conversions. so i dunno. anything really. aion, aoc, eq2, (probably others but i can't think of any off the top of my head). wouldn't mind getting back into aoc if you're up for it (i subbed and enjoyed it for a bit. i'd start a new char of course). oh or gw1. been meaning to run through the xpacs. so yeah. but if you've got anything you were thinking of (besides lotro), i'd probably be up for it.
    I was thinking AoC also. How much can you pick up gw1 for now?
  • Johny888Johny888 Member Posts: 30
    If you are going to start playing GW1 drop me a message... I used to play that for quite some time,I have all the expansions and I really enjoyed that game until my favourite guild disbanded and I just lost the will to continue playing...

Originally posted by JamesLewis

I was thinking AoC also. How much can you pick up gw1 for now?

gw is about $30 for the three xpacs, and another $20 for eotn, so we might just want to stick with a totally f2p lol. only four of aoc's classes are available for f2p, but that doesn't bother me. so we could totally do aoc.

• coldandnumbcoldandnumb Member CommonPosts: 90
    I may be interested in tagging along depending on what game that you guys would decide on. I like the idea of going the casual route as that has always been my playstyle anyway. I've got at least some experience in each of the mmo's that you have mentioned but I also am interested in some the new stuff coming out like tera,gw2 and the secret world. But I'm always up for revisting old games with a reliable group which never seems to work out for me but whatever. I'll watch this thread to see if anything comes of it.

Originally posted by coldandnumb

I may be interested in tagging along depending on what game that you guys would decide on. I like the idea of going the casual route as that has always been my playstyle anyway. I've got at least some experience in each of the mmo's that you have mentioned but I also am interested in some the new stuff coming out like tera,gw2 and the secret world. But I'm always up for revisting old games with a reliable group which never seems to work out for me but whatever. I'll watch this thread to see if anything comes of it.

i hope something comes of this. i, like the op, am just waiting around for gw2 to release, but until then i'm looking for an mmo and it would be cool to have a group. i was thinking aoc would be fun (even if there are only 4 free classes).

• IchmenIchmen Member UncommonPosts: 1,228

while this idea sounds like fun. its pretty hard this year to find a quality mmo that is f2p or freedium..  most are either gender locked classes or just out right so bad you play for 5minutes then go back to windows solitare..

i tried out  brickforce's closed beta since there are very few "interesting" f2p mmos out right now.  i dont even care about gw2 at this point.. played vanilla gw1 got bored. 

but i digress, good luck finding a good mmo,  STO on steam is alright... max is lv 50 dont have to spend money on it. but i havent really found any reason to keep playing at 50. 

DCU-o is ok.. combat is rather boring.