Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aion 3.0 EU date

Lord_AthonLord_Athon Member UncommonPosts: 165

Sometimes i miss some nesws and information, but i really cant get any date any where for the AION 3.0 in EU servers.

Do you know something about it?

I've heard that GF didnt published it yet because of the translation (de and fr)?! what?! I cant belive this.

Comments

• CyclopsSlayerCyclopsSlayer Member UncommonPosts: 532

They just pulled the "playable  German demo" at the Cologne show. And now seem to be avoiding any questions about when.

• MrP3inMrP3in Member UncommonPosts: 49
    im guessing 18 may :)
  • khartokhar3khartokhar3 Member UncommonPosts: 486

Originally posted by CyclopsSlay

They just pulled the "playable  German demo" at the Cologne show. And now seem to be avoiding any questions about when.

well actually they wanted to show it in cologne but canceled it bc its not rdy yet.

and there is no date yet..they just said it will be this spring.

• Lord_AthonLord_Athon Member UncommonPosts: 165

Originally posted by khartokhar3

Originally posted by CyclopsSlay

well actually they wanted to show it in cologne but canceled it bc its not rdy yet.

and there is no date yet..they just said it will be this spring.

So the doubts and the questions about this business option come forward. GF may not be the proper company to manage a game like this. I try to get any news in the website, and nothing. Yesterday they put a new subject about the shop, but before the last news were from 5 april. What are they doing? Hummm i know, they are learning deutch ^-^

• UkihaUkiha Member Posts: 58
    Funny, if i'm not wrong,Gameforge is Frogster,or is working with Frogster,wich means that those companies are from Germany.
  • Lord_AthonLord_Athon Member UncommonPosts: 165

Originally posted by Ukiha

Funny, if i'm not wrong,Gameforge is Frogster,or is working with Frogster,wich means that those companies are from Germany.

lol ^-^

• khartokhar3khartokhar3 Member UncommonPosts: 486
    yeah gameforge bought frogster a while ago. and yeah both are german companies.
  • MrP3inMrP3in Member UncommonPosts: 49
    still w8ting for 3.0 :)