Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

meanwhile,in mmorpg.com news department

I was recently looking on my e-mails for news or interesting topics about mmorpg.com foruns and one called my atention,it was BillMurphy,a mmorpg.com employ bringing the news about world of themeparkcraft...

While i was reading the post,i was wondering on how its a discussion on who make ond publish news about crap games that everybody is already sick:

Boss:

-Guys,we have news about the so expected wow pandacrap,i need a volunteer (trying to hold the lol)

Ppl starts pretend to be doing something important,others go to the bathroom,none want to have hes name associated with a wow news

Boss:

-Come on guys,whats so bad in a lill post about wow,telling the mmo vet players they can now role pandas and most important and new revolutionary talent trees build mix (almost spiting the coffe out on this one)

A yes-man write a note rly fast and pull it discretly over hes desk,the note says BillMurphy was the absent employ last month

Boss to BM in private:

-Ok make the damm post,but short and after that make like 10 posts in a row so it will desapear from the news articles rly fast,at last we are forced to publish it but not to highlight...

...and Bill,feel glad,youre a hero man,im proud of you (rly lmfao at Bills face this time)

WoW 4ys,EVE 4ys,EU 4ys
FH1942 best tanker for 4years
Playing WWII OL for some years untill now
many other for some months

Comments

• dubyahitedubyahite Member UncommonPosts: 2,483
    Its soooo cool to hate wow.

Shadow's Hand Guild
    Open recruitment for

The Secret World - Dragons

Planetside 2 - Terran Republic

Tera - Dragonfall Server

http://www.shadowshand.com

• pyrofreakpyrofreak Member UncommonPosts: 1,481

Originally posted by dubyahite

Its soooo cool to hate wow.

MMORPG players are a lot like hipsters. They hate anything that's popular. The moment an indie game crosses the boundry into pop culture, it becomes anathema.

Now with 57.3% more flames!