Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sonic MMORPG?

I heard that theres gonna be a Sonic MMORPG.I dunno if it's true.Do any of you guys have some knowledge on this case?

Comments

• kaibigan34kaibigan34 Member Posts: 1,508

http://www.panovation.com/

They are the ones supposedly behind it. However their page has been messed up quite awhile.

Also they have been flip flopping like crazy. I find an article written that says they are doing one and another written shortly after saying they are not then yet another article written much later saying they are.

So in answer to your question, I have no idea.

Kai

• JelloB2000JelloB2000 Member CommonPosts: 1,848

Does not exist because the "company" had no license from SEGA (or even sent an offer for the license, read it on some site some time ago) , it all seems to be a pr-stunt gone bad.

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Originally posted by JelloB2000

Does not exist because the "company" had no license from SEGA (or even sent an offer for the license, read it on some site some time ago) , it all seems to be a pr-stunt gone bad.

I was about to say the same thing. I had to repeat that about several weeks ago in another forum.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• FahrenheitTHFahrenheitTH Member Posts: 130
    If they're doing it without permission from SEGA,I shouldn't play it.

• RocwellRocwell Member Posts: 21

It would be hot if it was true

• GamewizeGamewize Member Posts: 956
    Well they have jsut enough envoirments to pull it off, though characters would be a bit....difficult.... as would skills.

I think it's the objective of your past self to make you cringe.

• DanovitcheDanovitche Member Posts: 94

This is gonna be a real complicated game to make...
    Specialy to please all the sonic fans out there...

I am not too happy about the idea of a Sonic "Online" or Sonic "RPG"...
    But well... I havent played anything but the old mega drive verison....

"Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys.
    Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!"
    - Sun Tzu, the Art of War