Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Introduce your Salem Characters

TruthXHurtsTruthXHurts Member UncommonPosts: 1,555

but you can call me ???

"I am not in a server with Gankers...THEY ARE IN A SERVER WITH ME!!!"

Comments

• anemoanemo Member RarePosts: 1,903

Is it really that close?

For those who need a basic run down: 

Heavy crafting:  Play made towns, character advancement tied to crafting, terraforming, permently destroying forests(and replanting), and a little known magic system that will also be the same

Harsh reality: PvE where you are forced to survive, PvP with systems designed to force sanity(tracking criminals, being able to "summon" the worst at their log off location), all this with permadeath.

Changing world:  as you affect the world around yourself it becomes more/less tame, as you cut trees they stay down, and of course fortress building.

And graphics good enough to be playable, but bad enough to be ignored by rapid energy drinking ADD teens.

Practice doesn't make perfect, practice makes permanent.

"At one point technology meant making tech that could get to the moon, now it means making tech that could get you a taxi."

• TruthXHurtsTruthXHurts Member UncommonPosts: 1,555
    The first wave of beta invites is out, and they say they will be letting more people in in a few weeks. Make sure to keep an eye out for the announcement.. 

"I am not in a server with Gankers...THEY ARE IN A SERVER WITH ME!!!"