Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Transcendence Guild recruitment is open

dzoni87dzoni87 Member Posts: 541

Hello, i am Dzoni87, and i am starting to recruit new members to our Guild "Transcendence". I was officer and Guild Master in various Guilds in many games, for instance WoW, EQ, EQ2, AoC, LotrO, Allods, Champions Online and many other.

"Transcendence" was my Guild back in the days of Vanilla WoW. We were the mostly PvE Guild and we had active raids and dungeons all the time. We always helped new players to grow and progress, both with levels, gear and crafting. Despite the fact we were PvE guild, we participated in PvP activities too (if anyone can remember Tarren Mill Battles, STV Nesingwary's camp guerilla wars etc. :D).

It was my most successfull guild, where i was an officer. I keep in contact with most members even nowadays, 7 years later or so, and we are still maintaining nice social relationships. Our plan is to make a tribute Guild in 'Guild Wars 2' with the same plans and goals. We will have Dungeon runs, participating Epic events, Guild meetings in town, Bar brawls etc. on daily basis. However, we plan to have participation in WvW battles and probably Structured PvP also. We still plan to help any newbie player and every other person who is polite and kind to us.

What we actually need are people here, who think that they can stay mature and dedicated. We need people who can respect their Guild members as well as other players. We need both PvP and PvE oriented people (yet you are not obligated to stick to one aspect of gameplay only). We need both veteran and newbie players (although i dont think on GW2 alone, but MMORPGs in general).

We currently plan to play this weekend's beta on Underworld EU (take into notice that this may not be set into stone, so this may change prior to launch of beta)

This is our contacts links:

Guild's Website http://transcendencegw2.guildportal.com

My facebook and/or Skype profile: [email protected]

and you can also PM me on these forums if you have some further questions.

EDIT: Link is fixed

Main MMO at the moment: Guild Wars 2
Waiting for: Pathfinder Online

Comments

• dzoni87dzoni87 Member Posts: 541
    UPDATE: Underworld EU is here to stay considering this weekend's beta

Main MMO at the moment: Guild Wars 2
    Waiting for: Pathfinder Online