Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ferentus is OB for 2 months

<P><A href="http://www.ferentus.com">www.ferentus.com</A></P>;
<P>traditional fantasy theme (elves, knights, magic...)  fairly decent graphics (not Lineage 2 quality, but very good).  Good leveling system (skills/magic, level by use character levels in cliche rpg style leveling)</P>
<P>I recommend at least checking it out.  ~400 mb download for free directly from the site.</P>

Comments

• mattadams007mattadams007 Member Posts: 70
    Well hear's a heads up about the the game so far. I downloaded the Client (also registered) but came to find out that I could not play the game because, for some reasoned the game does not support (onboard) sound cards *I have a Realtek AC'97 with updated Drivers there is nothing in the FAQ about it, and from what I can tell there are several Topics on it at there web site forums section but still no fix or work around about it from the Dev's, this is just a heads up before you decide to download a 400meg file.

• GamewizeGamewize Member Posts: 956
    Thats odd mattadams007, I also use Realtek and the game runs perfectly for me. Not sure why its screwing up for you...

I think it's the objective of your past self to make you cringe.

• GarmanGarman Member Posts: 69

nothing much on this game (yet) so it gets pretty boring after a while, but when they add quests and more classes it will maybe interest more.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

Rich Cook

• DulainDulain Member UncommonPosts: 616

Couldn't get this one to work as well. After installing it I get Hack error, like I'm hacking this game or something. Reading their forums, there are some people saying that if your system is too fast then the game thinks you're hacking.

There are also a lot of people unable to play without buying a sound card because the onboard soundcards are not supported.