Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

aion 3rd pet giveaway

ROCKSTAR11ROCKSTAR11 Member Posts: 7

when is this? its apr 25 now, 10 pm T.T

Comments

• ReeVorkrunneReeVorkrunne Member Posts: 3

We're all waiting on it. *sips coffee* 

Won't sleep until I have my pet...

• MarsupilamiMarsupilami Member Posts: 2

I think they'll be a post about it soon. I'm at GMT at the moment, and both previous pets were posted in the small hours of the past two Thursdays. It's going to be either a very late night for me, or a very early morning. Either way, I'm getting my pet! image

• ArkiniaArkinia Member Posts: 251

Originally posted by Marsupilami

I think they'll be a post about it soon. I'm at GMT at the moment, and both previous pets were posted in the small hours of the past two Thursdays. It's going to be either a very late night for me, or a very early morning. Either way, I'm getting my pet! image

it's up

http://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways.cfm/offer/336/Aion-Exclusive-Pet-Giveaway-Week-3-Pink-Merek-NORTH-AMERICA-ONLY.html 

• MarsupilamiMarsupilami Member Posts: 2

And now they're already all gone! That was really fast, especially compared with the first giveaway.

• DarkMage32DarkMage32 Member UncommonPosts: 3

I've been checking all day. It never showed up on the home like the other two. Now they're all gone. That's kinda messed up.......

• Rider071Rider071 Member Posts: 318

I waited 5 hours myself from 11am-4pm est. finally had to sleep as I work 3rd shift.

Would have thought by now, this third giveaway they would have had a way to ensure those interested and long time members of MMORPG would have had some sort of way to earn the key because we actually play the game.

Sure hope they add more keys.

• oshaosha Member Posts: 1
    I didn't get any of the 3. It's a bummer.