Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[The Fatman] VANQUISH recruiting dedicated players for PvE and PvP

VANQUISH is a guild that has been thriving in MMO's since 2004 and we're currently looking to recruit more players that have the same in-game goals as we do. We are now recruiting competitive and dedicated players for both PvP and PvE content. Before patch 1.2, we were 5/5 Eternity Vault nightmare mode, and 5/5 Karagga's Palace nightmare mode. As of this last patch, we are currently 4/4 EC hard mode, but we're extremely interested in moving into 16-man raids and to do that, we need to recruit a few more dedicated and talented bodies for current and future content.

The main thing we want from players we recruit is dedication. When I say dedication, I don't mean that we want to install GPS tracking devices in the lining your underwear and require you to check in with us every 12 minutes, it means we want players who know the importance of scheduled raids and participation. We schedule raids under the impression that the players we need to progress or defeat a particular encounter will be showing up so when you don't show up, you just wasted 15 (or 7) other players time. This is extremely disrespectful and recruiting people who can't understand that isn't something we want to do.

Besides the ability to actually show up for raids, the next most important thing we're looking for are players who actually have the skill to play their characters efficiently. Many mechanics in the current boss fights require players to interact with the mechanics of the fight or the environment whether it be interrupting a certain activation bar or moving from/to a certain location, or moving away from an object. I know this might surprise people reading this, but you actually are not useful to the guild if you spend all your time as a corpse because you failed to move from a giant pulsating lightning orb when you were supposed to. If you do not have environmental awareness, you are a complete waste of a raid spot and we definitely do not want you in our guild.

Having a good attitude towards other players is not something most guilds focus on when it comes to recruitment, but we strongly believe in keeping the overall atmosphere of the guild as pleasant as possible. If you're someone who feels like you need to belittle players constantly, or maliciously insult people, this is not the guild for you. This doesn't have to only apply to guildmates either. If you treat players outside of the guild this way, you're not only giving the guild a bad name, but you're making it more difficult for us to recruit future applicants. Basically, if you're a douche, we're not interested in recruiting you at all.

We are always looking to recruit solid players of any class and specialization but we're specifically interested in the following classes and specializations:

ALL CLASSES AND SPECIALIZATIONS!

If you enjoy challenging yourself by defeating nightmare mode raid bosses faster than anyone else on the server, then I want to talk to you. If you're not interested in PvE raids but you're an active player looking to compete in the upcoming rated battlegrounds, then I want to hear from you as well. Simply send me a /tell in-game and if I'm not online, you can /tell anyone in VQ and they will relay the message to me. If that doesn't work, you can PM me here, mail me in-game or you can just go to our forums @ www.vqguild.net and throw up a formal application there.

We look forward to hearing from you!

P. S. - If you're a fan, a friend, a hater, or just bored, be sure to watch our live raid stream during normal raiding times (7 - 11pm EST on weekdays) to see us in action! Currently doing all hard mode or nightmare mode encounters @

Comments