Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GvG videos

rexzshadowrexzshadow Member Posts: 1,428

Well no one in our guild decide to record or completely forgot to record most of our GvG. But luckly that didn't stop the other guild from doing it =D So thanks to them for making the video of us pwning them =P

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5JBWoMAd5A&feature=player_embedded

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40Uuc9nX_VA&feature=player_embedded

Enjoy =X was the longest GvG I ever fought, at least it felt like fcking forever. Also this video isn't complete, because from where it started it looks like we (red names) were the ones been attacking while the reality when the fight started they were where we were at and we charge at them but some how with in like less than a minate we changed spots lol. Number wise i know they out number us roughly  errr by 10 ish people from the amount of points we gained when we killed them. Coz we gaine dlike 48 points and leader is worth 10 so take off 9 makes 39 and about 2 ish people ran away. And we had about 30 ish.

It sucks i can't fraps any of those coz my computer render so slowly all you see is red names and well that just looks stupid XD

Comments

• KehdarKehdar Member UncommonPosts: 441

Who are you Illuminus or Die for Honor?

• rexzshadowrexzshadow Member Posts: 1,428

D4H, illumius was the ones filming coz Hakurai forgot to start his fraps so you all don't get to hear his sexy voice.

• KehdarKehdar Member UncommonPosts: 441

I'm really not into PvP, so i may just don't understand, but how the hell can you understand what is going in OWPVP is a total mess?

Doesn't go down to I just spam skills hoping to kill someone?

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860

Looks fun! Makes me want to go ahead and order it...I was on the edge but I may do it!

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• Zookz1Zookz1 Member Posts: 629

Originally posted by rexzshadow

D4H, illumius was the ones filming coz Hakurai forgot to start his fraps so you all don't get to hear his sexy voice.

Isn't this his voice?

• rexzshadowrexzshadow Member Posts: 1,428

Originally posted by Kehdar

I'm really not into PvP, so i may just don't understand, but how the hell can you understand what is going in OWPVP is a total mess?

Doesn't go down to I just spam skills hoping to kill someone?

No lol, you have to listen to what yoru leader is telling you. The basically here is you have your lancer walls blocking off most of the dmg. Than you have slayers/zerker/warrior right behind the lancer wall attacking anything that comes in or though the lancers. Slayer and warrior are the ones that some time move past the lancer wall and go in and cause havock in enemy line. Sorc and healer stay back and well nuke a heal. And from there you do differen't stratgey depending on how the leaders wants to go.

Originally posted by Zookz1

Originally posted by rexzshadow

Isn't this his voice?

Yes thats his sexy singing voice.