Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Holy hackers batman

Be warned this game is plagued with hacking issues atm, which is a shame because it looks like a fun game. Having one person insta head shot any enemy player kinda drags the fun out of the game.

Comments

• kabal.yerokabal.yero Member UncommonPosts: 29

There is a report player feature in-game. In the lobby, click on the suspected hacker's name and click on report. I'm just not sure if the report goes to PWE or ZOMBIE.

• raistlinmraistlinm Member Posts: 673

Originally posted by TpainT

Be warned this game is plagued with hacking issues atm, which is a shame because it looks like a fun game. Having one person insta head shot any enemy player kinda drags the fun out of the game.

This is why I love the fact that i'm just not that into pvp gameplay, that style of gaming seems to either bring out the worse kind of players or it just brings out the worse in people (I think it's probably a fairly balanced mixture of the two).

It seems any game with intense pvp is plauged by hacking,camping and any other pathetic trick a person can use in a video game.