Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ZAM TSW Preview - The first themepark MMO with a complete amusement park!

rpgalonrpgalon Member Posts: 430

"our day out finished at a stand for possessed bumper cars."

"And the roller coaster itself? We're not ones to give out spoilers, but let's just say that not all encounters at the park involve combat. "

looks fun

check it out here!

Comments

• DarkPonyDarkPony Member Posts: 5,566

Well, at least they aren't hiding it.

• Chrome1980Chrome1980 Member Posts: 511

Originally posted by DarkPony

Indeed and i like that they are quite open with their game.

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

The more i read and see about this game the more i want to play it...

:)

• ArkainArkain Member UncommonPosts: 491

Gotta love that "something different" feel about this MMORPG.

• ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912

Originally posted by DarkPony

@signature:

My family after the GW2 beta weekend:

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

• NethriilNethriil Member Posts: 178
    Wow that is a great article. I love the ambiance. Will be great to feel scared while playing a mmo:)

Soon beta weekend
  • JohnnyMotrinJohnnyMotrin Member UncommonPosts: 439

Originally posted by rpgalon

"our day out finished at a stand for possessed bumper cars."

"And the roller coaster itself? We're not ones to give out spoilers, but let's just say that not all encounters at the park involve combat. "

looks fun

check it out here!

That article was fantastic!  I love how they had to use their environment such as the statue shooting fire and the ride with the arms to help dispatch the enemy.  Ever since I learned of the various quests in this game, it seemed to me this would be a "thinking man's" game!  

The more I read about this game, the more I'm stoked!  I don't think I've been this excited to play a MMO since waiting for Lotro.

• gaeanprayergaeanprayer Member UncommonPosts: 2,341

I wish they'd decide what they want their game to be .-. first it was a sandbox, then it was a sandthemeparkbox, now it's just a themepark. I hope that's just perceptions, I was looking forward to TSW not being just another themepark. 

Still waiting for player reviews. The press is giving it favorable impressions so far, but they do that with everything. I'm still wary after rushing into both AO and AoC. I do like that there's things to do other than combat, though.

"Forums aren't for intelligent discussion; they're for blow-hards with unwavering opinions."

• VenedVened Member UncommonPosts: 71

TSW from the beggining was sandbox in character progresion and themepark in gameplay. And so far, yes - you can build your character the way you wish. Its like EvE w/o ffa PvP, but with much better missions.