Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

beta testing?

MoeMoeKyunMoeMoeKyun Member UncommonPosts: 82

how to apply to get in there... i want a sneak peak rather than being hyped up liek FF14 where it turned out a big disappointment...

Comments

• adis5005adis5005 Member UncommonPosts: 46

I thought the beta is only Japanease/Korean? If it's not and theres a possibility of applying I'd also love to get a link for where you apply. This game is gonna be sweet on Vita :)

• SilverSlickSilverSlick Member Posts: 1

Same here i've been a huge fan of the console series, so any information regarding getting into the beta would be greatly apprecated

• Odinthedark1Odinthedark1 Member Posts: 330

Dear god i need to just move to korea or japan already for all these awesome region locked games that never make it to the states -_-

• TJixleeTJixlee Member Posts: 159

Originally posted by Odinthedark1

Dear god i need to just move to korea or japan already for all these awesome region locked games that never make it to the states -_-

AMEN!!!!!!!

• gaeanprayergaeanprayer Member UncommonPosts: 2,341

Currently the Beta is only for Jap/Kr. Actually, the whole game only is, there's no information anywhere that a localized version is ever coming to the West, even after the f2p conversion. SEGA released PSO to the west and then all but abandoned it, it was tragic. They clearly don't care much about the people this side of the world.

If you speak japanese or korean and want in the beta:

http://www.saint-ism.com/2012/03/so-you-want-to-sign-up-for-the-pso2-closed-beta-test/

Note that that information was found on the official SEGA forums, and doesn't require any stolen numbers (KSSN, etc) to sign up with, so there's nothing wrong with reposting it here.

"Forums aren't for intelligent discussion; they're for blow-hards with unwavering opinions."

• grafhgrafh Member UncommonPosts: 320

advice, install google chrome, and use its translation, or use google translate. using logic you should be able to understand what steps u need to take to register.

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180

Originally posted by gaeanprayer

Currently the Beta is only for Jap/Kr. Actually, the whole game only is, there's no information anywhere that a localized version is ever coming to the West, even after the f2p conversion. SEGA released PSO to the west and then all but abandoned it, it was tragic. They clearly don't care much about the people this side of the world.

If you speak japanese or korean and want in the beta:

http://www.saint-ism.com/2012/03/so-you-want-to-sign-up-for-the-pso2-closed-beta-test/

Note that that information was found on the official SEGA forums, and doesn't require any stolen numbers (KSSN, etc) to sign up with, so there's nothing wrong with reposting it here.

I wouldn't go that far... PSO BB did pretty well, and Universe is still running on 360.

It doesn't have the same following,  but it must be somewhat profitable if Universe is still running.. I hope we see it,  those games were a lot of fun.

• MilkyPieMilkyPie Member Posts: 2

I am in NA and I been playing the beta. Its actually quite nice.. So much more eventful and so much less redundent then the old PSO games. If it does come out for us here and you have played the older versions PSO/BB/PSU I would totally recommend it! Keep up with PSO_World's forums as well there is stickys all over for you to see whats happening!