Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Could someone please tell Netmarble that April is not considered part of Summer?

QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,353

For the past couple of days, the game has been spamming the following message:

"Enjoy summer as we celebrate x2 EXP and SKILL PROFICIENCY from Apr 21, 10:00 AM ~ Apr 23, 10:00 PM GMT+9!"

That's an exact quote.  They botched the start, but double experience and skill proficiency is now on.

But it's still not Summer.  I don't know if whoever wrote that message is just confused, or if they mark the seasons differently in South Korea.

Comments

• SuperXero89SuperXero89 Member UncommonPosts: 2,551

Close enough I guess.  April is coming to an end.  For many, school is coming to an end soon.

Though summer doesn't technically begin until June 20th, it may as well begin in May.

• ZolgarZolgar Member Posts: 533

Originally posted by Quizzical

For the past couple of days, the game has been spamming the following message:

"Enjoy summer as we celebrate x2 EXP and SKILL PROFICIENCY from Apr 21, 10:00 AM ~ Apr 23, 10:00 PM GMT+9!"

That's an exact quote.  They botched the start, but double experience and skill proficiency is now on.

But it's still not Summer.  I don't know if whoever wrote that message is just confused, or if they mark the seasons differently in South Korea.

I just started playing today and I noticed that. I had to do a double take and stop and think for a second to make sure it was the month and day I thought it was. 

0118 999 881 999 119 725... 3