Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Table Top RPG poster... made for my friends...

DeaconXDeaconX Member UncommonPosts: 3,062

I ran a table top adventure a while back and the group was just such a perfect balance and the characters turned out to have such incredible chemistry, the game has become a 'legend' amongst my friends... I made this little image using their characters -- or rather how they described their characters, for them as a bit of a gift.

Not sure if anyone here will care, but it doesn't matter.  It makes us smile big time as we recall the epic advenutre and great times...

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.

Comments

• drakaenadrakaena Member UncommonPosts: 506
    Very cool.

I miss pen and paper. Sometimes I still break out the old AD&D books and roll a character. No video game can ever compare. Wish I knew more people who still played. 4e is the devil.
  • spookydomspookydom Member UncommonPosts: 1,782

Cool picture. I miss pnp also. Every time me and my freinds try to get something going we drink to much and everything goes a bit wrong. I have had to ask for accuracy for things I shouldn't really talk about here :)

• DeaconXDeaconX Member UncommonPosts: 3,062

Thanks guys :)

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

• SlampigSlampig Member UncommonPosts: 2,342

Thats sweet...now I want one...

That Guild Wars 2 login screen knocked up my wife. Must be the second coming!

• DeaconXDeaconX Member UncommonPosts: 3,062

Originally posted by Slampig

Thats sweet...now I want one...

Lol who knows, maybe one day... I'm a writer and the whole adventure was planned as a series of either comics or an animated series... it's a dream I hope to fulfill at some point :)