Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

One minor thing that WOW does right

kb4blukb4blu Member UncommonPosts: 717

As I said in the title, its a little thing but little things mean a lot.  What I am talking about is the fact that WOW updates before you have to log in.

When I want to take a break from WOW and play something else I can still keep up with the updates even though my sub is cancelled.  That way when I do resub I dont have to wait for for a huge update to download to start playing.

Some other games do this but most others don't.

Comments

• kb4blukb4blu Member UncommonPosts: 717

Originally posted by Aori

Originally posted by kb4blu

As I said in the title, its a little thing but little things mean a lot.  What I am talking about is the fact that WOW updates before you have to log in.

When I want to take a break from WOW and play something else I can still keep up with the updates even though my sub is cancelled.  That way when I do resub I dont have to wait for for a huge update to download to start playing.

Some other games do this but most others don't.

Blizzard just knows you'll be back ;)

LOL True. :)

• BoatsmateBoatsmate Member Posts: 208

I've heard some players refer to it as,"World Of War Crack".   

Keith Richards, "The Rolling Stones":  " I smoke weed everyday, and can't remember what I did yesterday".

Ballerinas are always on their toes. Why don't they just get taller ballerinas?