Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Preparing for beta!

Skarecrow7Skarecrow7 Member UncommonPosts: 339

What is everyone doing to get ready for next week end?

I plan on making sushi either thrusday night or that friday morning. I am going to be cutting up cheese and sausage. Already got a program installed and tested to do a little recording. l gotta let family know that unless someone is dead, dont call me. Also gotta figure out other easy finger foods to munch on. Oh, gotta get the cooler out of the basement to fill with ice, Dr. Pepper, and beer (for later at night when it is time to winde down).  

I know I am forgetting things.

Comments

• LashleyLashley Member UncommonPosts: 587
    I'll be crying. Since I don't have the money to pre-order just yet :(
  • MeleagarMeleagar Member Posts: 407

Hey, that's a good idea. Recording software. I have a computer that can handle that kind of stuff now.

• ariboersmaariboersma Member Posts: 1,802

Originally posted by Lashley

I'll be crying. Since I don't have the money to pre-order just yet :(

:( its a bad time for many, I know several of my guildies were caught like this.. so I will be taking requests from them to test stuff =D Hopefully you have someone that you can get info important to you.

For me... hubby is taking the day off(I have approved it ;) I won't have gotten to the store so no extra snacks but we may order a pizza Friday night. That is pretty much all the preparing we intend to do.

• ThorbrandThorbrand Member Posts: 1,198

I am in 2 betas that start next weekend so I have to decide which one I want to test more than the other. I know I want to get as much information on the WvWvW as possible next week.

Originally posted by Thorbrand

I am in 2 betas that start next weekend so I have to decide which one I want to test more than the other. I know I want to get as much information on the WvWvW as possible next week.

what's the other? Could probably help you out.

• ThorbrandThorbrand Member Posts: 1,198

Originally posted by ariboersma

Salem.....

Originally posted by ariboersma

Salem.....

oh hmmm well I have not played that one but from what I know of it GW2 will be the better in the end.. but! whats to stop you from spending a day there and a day in GW2?

• strangepowersstrangepowers Member UncommonPosts: 630

Originally posted by Skarecrow7

What is everyone doing to get ready for next week end?

I plan on making sushi either thrusday night or that friday morning. I am going to be cutting up cheese and sausage. Already got a program installed and tested to do a little recording. l gotta let family know that unless someone is dead, dont call me. Also gotta figure out other easy finger foods to munch on. Oh, gotta get the cooler out of the basement to fill with ice, Dr. Pepper, and beer (for later at night when it is time to winde down).  

I know I am forgetting things.

Hotpockets, a bucket..

• WolvardsWolvards Member Posts: 650

TERA/GW2 i'm assuming? well for GW2 WvWvW, if you haven't checked out wiki, that is a great place to start.

TERAs PvP, from what i've understood, is more guild warfare than PvP. You have guilds wage wars against eachother. Now if you roll PvP server, then it's a full  on OWPvP game.

Doesn't TERA BW start like today or tomorrow? Why not beta tera this weekend, GW2 next weekend?

Thats my plans! After painting my darn sisters house of course :(

Edit: just saw your other post, compeletely ignore my part about tera then! But if you havent done research on WvW for GW2, check out wiki as a starter.

The "Youtube Pro": Someone who watches video's on said subject, and obviously has a full understanding of what is being said about such subject.

• HeadBytorHeadBytor Member UncommonPosts: 93

Originally posted by strangepower

Hotpockets, a bucket..

hehe i giggled at that.....and you're probably gunna need a lot more buckets after eatting hot pockets ;p

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

Getting my ass kicked in the Tera beta this weekend. And playing DDO on weeknights.

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)