Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Noob Crafting Question

sharpshadesharpshade Member UncommonPosts: 58

So I will be starting out 100% completely new, which = poor. So I was wondering if crafting was worth it in the beginning or is it better to have a max level character first then work on crafting? Looking for ways to save money and make money so I can afford decent gear and the ability to keep my skills current. Planning on PvE only.  =)

Comments

• ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392

I craft to do something else besides fight. The crafted items are very good and will give you better than much quest gear. You can make money a well...I always have.I would say..if it interests you..give it a shot....and decide after you have tasted the results.

• samad1samad1 Member Posts: 24

crafting is not important on low levels. u can start leveling crafting later at endgame. but you should level your aethertapping and essancetapping. you will need them both later for crafting and it will be annoying to level them all at the same time xD

• khartokhar3khartokhar3 Member UncommonPosts: 486

gotta agree with that...craftin is only usefull on high lvls...i started craftin when i was around lvl 50.