Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Arenanet: Beta Weekend Info

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• ariboersmaariboersma Member Posts: 1,802

and no asura or sylvari

• Zeus.CMZeus.CM Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,788

Originally posted by ariboersma

and no asura or sylvari

expected.

But, at least they are opening Lion's Arch :P

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • BadSpockBadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 7,979

I think I had a mild heart attack just now...

Also feel like I may be coming down with something... next Friday...

• darkhalf357xdarkhalf357x Member UncommonPosts: 1,237

Originally posted by BadSpock

I think I had a mild heart attack just now...

Also feel like I may be coming down with something... next Friday...

LOL!  Said the exact same thing in another thread :D

I will be "working from home" next friday.

• dreldrel Member Posts: 918

I want to add that the blog said those who had pre purchased any edition of the game, will receive an e-mail next week with download instructions.

Looking forward to it!

• Ice-QueenIce-Queen Member UncommonPosts: 2,483

Question, I pre-purchased, did the registration it told me to in my email, added the code, so I'm in yay. My question is though, do I still need to go to the NCSoft website and create an account and use the code there as well? I haven't ever had an account with them, just wondering.

What happens when you log off your characters????.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQhfhnjYMk
    Dark Age of Camelot

• DameonkDameonk Member UncommonPosts: 1,914

Originally posted by Tayah

Question, I pre-purchased, did the registration it told me to in my email, added the code, so I'm in yay. My question is though, do I still need to go to the NCSoft website and create an account and use the code there as well? I haven't ever had an account with them, just wondering.

You never had to have an NCSoft account to play Guild Wars, so it wouldn't surprise me if the same is true with GW2

"There is as yet insufficient data for a meaningful answer."

• MavacarMavacar Member Posts: 328

I hope not cause I have done exactly like you have. There was no more information except for register on ANets beta page that I saw

• Fir3lineFir3line Member Posts: 767

Lions Arch!!!!

"I am not a robot. I am a unicorn."

• Ice-QueenIce-Queen Member UncommonPosts: 2,483

Originally posted by Dameonk

You never had to have an NCSoft account to play Guild Wars, so it wouldn't surprise me if the same is true with GW2

I've never played an mmo that wasn't subscription based, so this is a bit new to me, wanted to make sure. I like to have everything done as soon as possible so I am done and ready to play on launch day.

What happens when you log off your characters????.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQhfhnjYMk
    Dark Age of Camelot

• TamanousTamanous Member RarePosts: 3,026

I wonder if the Norn racials are in too.

You stay sassy!

• MavacarMavacar Member Posts: 328

Originally posted by Tamanous

I wonder if the Norn racials are in too.

They will with 99% certainty

Edit: Oh sorry I read Norn race... I still think it's valid number though since they were in the last beta

• darkehawkedarkehawke Member Posts: 178

i needed to have one for guild wars 1

but it seems we dont for guild wars 2

Currently playing- SWG PreCU & GW 2
    Have tried WoW, AoC, & Vanguard, SWG:NGE, GW, LOTRO & SWTOR
    Best MMO: SWG
    Worst MMO: SWTOR

• Fir3lineFir3line Member Posts: 767

Originally posted by darkehawke

i needed to have one for guild wars 1

but it seems we dont for guild wars 2

you didn't need to, you just could have one, like I did

"I am not a robot. I am a unicorn."

• QSatuQSatu Member UncommonPosts: 1,796

You don't have to. You are fine.

• PuremallacePuremallace Member Posts: 1,856

No NDA is a bit surprising. Makes me think release date is end of June. We might get actual non fanboi opinions of the game finally.

• asianbboy101asianbboy101 Member Posts: 82

Originally posted by Puremallace

No NDA is a bit surprising. Makes me think release date is end of June. We might get actual non fanboi opinions of the game finally.

LOL, even i knew they stated months ago there would be no nda for beta weekends.

• PuremallacePuremallace Member Posts: 1,856

Originally posted by asianbboy101

LOL, even i knew they stated months ago there would be no nda for beta weekends.

Yeah, but I do not even begin to believe devs when they say half the crap they says nowadays.

• asianbboy101asianbboy101 Member Posts: 82

Originally posted by asianbboy101

Yeah, but I do not even begin to believe devs when they say half the crap they says nowadays.

only devs that lied to me were the warhammer guys. everyone else pretty much stuck to their word.

• FearTHeFroFearTHeFro Member UncommonPosts: 76

sweet, lots of pvp modes for this weekend, im really excited to try out some chars and see what i like best : )

• PNM_JenningsPNM_Jennings Member UncommonPosts: 1,093

DON'T SAY IT OR IT WON'T COME TRUE

• eAzydamaneAzydaman Member Posts: 218

Daaamnnn always after american time. It will open 9 pm in Sweden and I start my night shift at 11 pm. FML

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

Please use this thread to discuss this news.

This discussion has been closed.