Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting ... What server?

IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120

Hey! Just bought a copy today of FFXIV! I know is not in a great shape , but I heard is better since the game has launched. Hence, I heard Aegis is a server where alot of members from here are playing. While I wanted to create a char over there, it seems is not possible , full :) So beside :

Aegis , Masamune , Gungnir , Durandal, since are full, on what servers are you guys playing? And also, will I be able to create a char on Aegis later today? Is it on his peak time or it will *never* get off from full status unless ... (insert it) :)

Thanks!

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

Comments

• Kayn33Kayn33 Member Posts: 20

Honestly atm all servers are a good choice besides Ragnarok really, Ridill seems to have a bit more FFXI players if you were into it. Don't know about when(or if) they'll allow character creation on the locked servers, haven't seen any official post about it.

I can suggest you make a character on a server during your primetime, do the very short intro until you can /search and see how many players are online in that timeframe, but really all servers are a good choice it seems.

• ODWX9000ODWX9000 Member Posts: 17

Ridill (formerly Selbina) is generally considered the home to FFXI players (though plenty of FFXI vets like myself don't play there).

Ragnarok is the recommended server for EU players.

Balmung (Besaid+Fabul) is the unofficially-official RP server.

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120

Hey! Thanks for your replys! I've choosed Hyperion server! Is it any good? Or should I try .. Ridill for exemple? I can change the server, no problem, as long as there are players to have fun while playing.

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• ODWX9000ODWX9000 Member Posts: 17

Originally posted by IceAge

Hey! Thanks for your replys! I've choosed Hyperion server! Is it any good? Or should I try .. Ridill for exemple? I can change the server, no problem, as long as there are players to have fun while playing.

Do you have anything to lose by trying Hyperion? It doesn't appear so from here, so I'd say try it at least. ;)