Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

help me

heyyehheyyeh Member Posts: 1
i heard alot of good things about this game. but im just wondering if the lvling is fast. can someone tell me how much exp you have to get at lvl 1 and at lvl 15. cause i saw the screenshots and they were all like 15-28 and im thinking thats a pre-pro lvl at this game. i dont like games that lvl too slow image

Comments

• Triss21Triss21 Member Posts: 45

the lvling's fast... max is lvl 20. I really think they should add more lvls...

anywayz, doing quests gets exp faster than killing monsters ::::19::

• triple-ftriple-f Member Posts: 3

I don't think they need to add more lvls. It's nice to finaly play a game were it's not the lvling that's important...image I like quests more then the killing. image

• bolyboly Member UncommonPosts: 18

Well...If u want u can lvl up fast...just try to do all quest...if u just go hunting u will lvl up much slower...but anyways...it is fun...lots of eye candy too...::::01::

• Nikko_91Nikko_91 Member Posts: 40
    lvling is slow if you try to train on monster but if u simply do all the quest then u can probably get to lvl 20 in about 15hr
  • Sparks243Sparks243 Member Posts: 271

You can max out a character in a hardcore weekend

• Dude_1414Dude_1414 Member Posts: 45

Heyyeh !? I have never heard "maplestory" but you want my thought, it is fun and you wont care about the exp ammount :) But for me you ask ? In a hour or so i was level 7 and on my way out of the Prelude and into Chapter-1 !! You will luve it trust me :) And this game shouldn't be treated as a hardcore game (playing for 12 hours in 1 sitting) I just play it from time to time to brake the loop of my routine day :) SO i hope you enjoy it and Happy Gaming!!

Steve ::::39::

"Do you have your latest Nvidia Driver?"
    http://www.nvidia.com/content/drivers/drivers.asp

• ElkariElkari Member Posts: 47

Like other RPG's, the number of XP needed to level up increases as you gain levels.  Also creatures who are five levels or lower than you, you gain no XP.  I made it to level 9 in Pre-Searing and then had to go Post-Searing.  There are only 3 level 5 monsters in Pre I could still get XP from and I did not feel like runing all over the map to get just 5 XP.

Once in Post, you will need to team up with others eventually, even if they are henchmen.  This lowers the the XP gain from each kill.  If you go at it alone to get the most XP, be ready to die...a lot.

• Nikko_91Nikko_91 Member Posts: 40

lvling isnt really a very important part of guild wars

if u just enjoy doing the quests and get absorbed into the storyline then u dont worry about lvling

• jonathan11jonathan11 Member Posts: 2

how do you play games on this website i cant figure it out?!?!!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? plz?    and i realy want 2 play games realy realy badlyimageimageimageimageimage  *twitches

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage                   image  image

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • MunkaMunka Member UncommonPosts: 252

Originally posted by jonathan11
    how do you play games on this website i cant figure it out?!?!!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? plz? and i realy want 2 play games realy realy badly

I edited my quote of your post due to it being very unnessasary. What are you asking? Please try to be a bit more detailed and less bold and colorful. I'm sure you'll get a better responce from someone here.

• AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844

you cant compare this game to maple story, maple story is more a kids game + its graphics is digusting!

Guild Wars is an elite game for elite pvpers!

• MishelMMishelM Member Posts: 11
    I don't know what MapleStory is so I didn't vote. Leveling isn't the most important thing in this game, and it's not too difficult to get to level 20 even as a casual gamer.