Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Want to resub but I'm 40 jumps deep into 0.0

dragonseedsdragonseeds Member Posts: 54

Hey, I unsubbed eve a long time ago.  I wanted to resub but my character is like 40 jumps in 0,0 and the corp I was in has up and left the station where all my stuff is at.  Is there anyway I can get my character and my stuff back to high sec??

Comments

• xr00t3dxxr00t3dx Member Posts: 275

You can get a ship and whatever you can carry back unless of course you get poped. Just forget the rest of the stuff. Delete it from Assest and move on.

• MordragMOMordragMO Member Posts: 136

OP,

you got a PM. (At least I hope so, not sure if it just bugged on me or not)

• mick779mick779 Member Posts: 17

Sorry for a bit off topic. But is there any way to find out where your innactive character is? I quit eve last year but i wanna find out where i left him without paying...?

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

Mick, check your PMs.

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• gothagotha Member UncommonPosts: 1,074

Originally posted by MordragMO

OP,

you got a PM. (At least I hope so, not sure if it just bugged on me or not)

Someone looking for prey?

• SorrowSorrow Member Posts: 1,195

Yea happened to me too last jump back to safe space they got me and a ship full of my old corporate blueprints. Soon as that happened I just deleted.

• CalfisCalfis Member UncommonPosts: 381

Whose space is it now?

Check to see if new owners have a renter alliance named Citizens or Associates. 

Join random corp in that shit alliance.

Profit.

• dave6660dave6660 Member UncommonPosts: 2,699
    Originally posted by Calfis

Whose space is it now?
    Check to see if new owners have a renter alliance named Citizens or Associates. 
    Join random corp in that shit alliance.
    Profit.

You can try that and hope they don't see through it as just a way to get out.

You can also trying logging in a off hours and try moving stuff. It may take a few days but it has worked for me in the past.

You can also try just putting everything up on contract for a good price. Maybe somebody in the current sov holding alliance will bite.

“There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair we call life when a man takes this whole universe for a vast practical joke, though the wit thereof he but dimly discerns, and more than suspects that the joke is at nobody's expense but his own.”
    -- Herman Melville

• helthroshelthros Member UncommonPosts: 1,449

Just fire sale and start over again - Anyone offering to let you evac your stuff for money will probably just blow you up.

• BigHatLoganBigHatLogan Member Posts: 688

This kind of depends on what kind of stuff you have but one option is to probe down wormholes and try to find a path to high sec.  If you are lucky you can find a route that is only a few jumps.  Use a probe ship to scout a route then if it appears safe you can try to make it through in a hauler. 

Are you a Pavlovian Fish Biscuit Addict? Get Help Now!
    I will play no more MMORPGs until somethign good comes out!

• helthroshelthros Member UncommonPosts: 1,449

Originally posted by BigHatLogan

This kind of depends on what kind of stuff you have but one option is to probe down wormholes and try to find a path to high sec.  If you are lucky you can find a route that is only a few jumps.  Use a probe ship to scout a route then if it appears safe you can try to make it through in a hauler. 

Unless he's in NPC space, once he undocks he won't be able to dock back up again.

Again, you're best off fire selling and starting over.

• dragonseedsdragonseeds Member Posts: 54

So I undocked from the staiton in my cain, got blown to pieces, and a clone I had in high sec was activated.  Problem solved, lol.

• zimboy69zimboy69 Member UncommonPosts: 395

im not exactly sure how his works but i kinda did somthng  like this

i joined a pvp corp in 0.0   and i was some how give the option  to move my clone to there base in  0.0 which i did 

i then  podded myself and  was respawned in there base

now i have  a feeling the reverse could be  done

for a quick way to travel back to  safe space