Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: Enter To Win One Of Ten Fractal Design R3 Cases!

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

MMORPG.com has teamed up with Fractal Design to bring our community a cool sweepstakes opportunity. From now until May 14, 2011 at 9PM EST you can enter for a chance to win a one of TEN gorgeous Define R3 PC cases from Fractal Design!

NOTE: This sweepstakes is only available to residents of the United States or Canada.

As with all sweepstakes at MMORPG.com the more days you login to our site the better your odds of winning (only one login per 24 hours is counted, see official rules for details).

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• TofkeTofke Member UncommonPosts: 342

Got one of those and it's one of the better cases tbh, loved working with it! Too bad the contest is only for US/Canada, wouldn't have minded another for a second build xD

• MehveMehve Member Posts: 487

Well, if you're going to raffle off a game case, this isn't a bad choice. It's not a flagship beast like some of the top-tier stuff from Silverstone or Coolermaster (for example), but it's a solid case that works well. And would probably be a BIG step up for many users.

A Modest Proposal for MMORPGs:
    That the means of progression would not be mutually exclusive from the means of enjoyment.

• FaelanFaelan Member UncommonPosts: 819

On the cooling side, that R3 case looks rather unimpressive compared to my Coolermaster HAF X with 1x230mm, 3x200mm, 1x140mm and 2x120mm fans (all red LED) image

But still a nice case if you don't need a crazy rig with an even crazier overclock. Looks stylish as well, which I can't really say about the HAF X - it looks like a freight train... from hell... when you have red LEDs in it like I do image

I'm a big ol' fluffy carewolf. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

• ZorkenZorken Member UncommonPosts: 54

Fractal Design, based in Gothenburg, Sweden is one of the leading manufacturers of PC cases, power supplies and cooling products in Europe.

and its for US/Canada only, really? if its a leading manufacturer in europe you think that we in europe would be the ones to win this. oh how i love US only **** contests, have never seen a europe only contest on this site so far or some other part of the world.

Benjamin Franklin wrote the best quote to use for MMOs in development.
    Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

I lke the case just as much as when you last ran a contest for one.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

I am checking with the sponsor about the countries allowed to enter.  It was the weekend so I just went off the rules for the last contest we ran.  The reason on the last one that it was US/Can only was because it was done via NewEgg - a US based company.

If the sponsor says that EU or other regions are a go we will change the rules and make a news bit about it.

Thanks for your feedback!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

• RednecksithRednecksith Member Posts: 1,238

Not a bad case, just wish it were a full tower. Still, it looks like a decent upgrade from the Coolermaster mid-tower I currently have.

• ConnmacartConnmacart Member UncommonPosts: 722

Will you also allow for Europeans to get a head start seeing that we currently can't enter giving US/Can an unfair advantage. If Europeans will be allowed in of course.