Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

do u offer gw?

taufetotaufeto Member Posts: 5
hi all...i was playing knight online but really bored from gm corruption at game.i love knight online coz of its pvp style.and i heard that gw has also nice pvp . u guys what u say for gw?it worth to play or?thnx for your helpsimage

Comments

• LordMagnusLordMagnus Member CommonPosts: 1,322

Buy it and find out.

• Triss21Triss21 Member Posts: 45

its a great game... you don't have to spend hours and hours of grinding to the next lvl. The pvp's nice; you can participate in arenas, tournaments or guild battles.

However, the community's kinda immature... image

• AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844

Knight Online has a not bad style of playing but GW is much much better :P

• SunQuanSunQuan Member Posts: 23

GW lets you keep a healthy balance between RL  and game image  (of course there are always exceptions) GW is a game which suits also the casual player. And has no monthly fee.

But if you are looking for a game in which you can become really - I mean really - attached to your character(s) - don't choose GW.

• MunkaMunka Member UncommonPosts: 252

Originally posted by taufeto
    hi all...i was playing knight online but really bored from gm corruption at game.i love knight online coz of its pvp style.and i heard that gw has also nice pvp . u guys what u say for gw?it worth to play or?thnx for your helpsimage

Check out this post I made, you might find it usefull.

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion.cfm/load/forums/loadforum/511/loadthread/49527/setstart/1/loadclass/175

• taufetotaufeto Member Posts: 5
    Thanks very much your help is much appreciatedimage