Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

im thinking about bying this game

dreadboy1991dreadboy1991 Member Posts: 25
hi im thinking about bying giuld wars and was wondering how it is how hard it is to lvl good charicter selection? good spells? weapons? etc id like some feedback ty

stoners live and stoners die but in the end we all get high so if in life you dot succeed fuck it all and smoke some weed

Comments

• tarlos25tarlos25 Member Posts: 5

I love Guild Wars. The best way to enjoy the game is to relax and let yourself be immersed in the game world. Don't worry about getting the best character/items/skills immediately. That will come in time. If you only want to get to the end, be the best, etc., you'll lose interest in this game quickly.

• ElkariElkari Member Posts: 47

This game has two parts, Pre-Searing and Post-Searing.  When you start of in Pre, you get to pick a primary profession (when you create the character) and a secondary profession (as you play).  You gain only about 8 spells for the primary and about 7 spell for the secondary in Pre.  There are a lot more in Post.

As far as weapons go...the more you travel around the map the better.  The best weapons are found when a creature drops something after beign killed.  In Post, creatures also drop items that are enhanced by runes or weapon upgrades.  These runes and upgrades can be expertly salvaged from the dropped items and applied to what you have.

Enjoy playing the game!!! image

• Shab_NiguratShab_Nigurat Member Posts: 64

Must have GW

• CybertoxicCybertoxic Member Posts: 7

I've tried playing this game for months. All I have to say is "Linear, linear and linear".

• AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844

very nice game indeed, buy it a guarantee you will like it (if your a pvp'er) if u dont like fighting other people and you more like to spend time + money on something that will ruin your life then go to a game like WoW :P