Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I Want this game back PLEASE !

vojkan95vojkan95 Member Posts: 104

I HAD ALOT of fun in this game ! I was playing it at my friend house on laptop , we were doing dangeons together , Arena fights 2v2 3v3 1v1 ,    max level was 40   but  i never seen more balanced game then this one ... My friend was 18 level i was 4 level and i was always wining cus i was more skilled .... omg i remember how me and my friend were fighting Vs big dragons at those dangeons ... so cool game  but i realy don't know if they will bring it back ...  if some1 have informations or know something post it  here :)

Comments

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

i had fun with the graphics, mechanics, and hometown. Stopped playing after going out of town to a heavily instanced dungeon crawl gameplay... it would have been a great experience for me if it was persistent world. Same reason i stopped playing Vindictus.

• vojkan95vojkan95 Member Posts: 104

Originally posted by rojo6934

i had fun with the graphics, mechanics, and hometown. Stopped playing after going out of town to a heavily instanced dungeon crawl gameplay... it would have been a great experience for me if it was persistent world. Same reason i stopped playing Vindictus.

i am more PvP player   and pvp was awsome  ... i love Co-oP  and that was awsome  .. you know with friend runing those dangeons ... i am also lazy but it was easy to get 40 level :)))   but they could make it much better if it was persistent world