Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tribes ascend

MaldreanMaldrean Member UncommonPosts: 12

jest wanted to see how meny people have played and what they thought of it + do a little bit of saying that i like it  and if u like shooters and have spare time to get lost in a free to play game  give it a go  hear  is a link 

https://account.hirezstudios.com/tribesascend/?referral=1060458&utm_campaign=email

yes its will help me if u go off the link so flame me if u like but i thinck its  a fun game with a lot of fun gameplay to be had  its in open bata and will be launching  april 12 nothing is getting taken away no reset so far i like the sniper and doombringer lots of fun  its a pvp shooter game and will teach u how to play and run it  took like mabe 5 to 10 min and i was in game fragging peeps lol good for a explode or 2 lol well good luck with all u do and have fun 

Comments

• DeivosDeivos Member EpicPosts: 3,692

You know another link that'd help?

Spellchecker dot net.

As for the game overall I think it's decent. Lacking in several fields that made the original Tribes games the great titles they are, but not damningly terrible. Somewhere in the 'meh, at least it has jetpacks and skis' section.

Still waiting for a proper sequel that lets you have open loadouts and game modifications like Tribes Renegades.

I mean, c'mon. The renegades mod had open and custom maps that let you build new structures out of basic parts so you could make it how you want. Mobile teleporters, jump pads, terminals, forcefield walls.

Hell the mobile terminals even had a concept of energy output that guided it's use, forcing even a minor degree of economy to loadout management for on the go refueling and equipping.

But we got Tribes Vengeance and Tribes Ascend instead.

"The knowledge of the theory of logic has no tendency whatever to make men good reasoners." - Thomas B. Macaulay

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Daniel J. Boorstin

• expressoexpresso Member UncommonPosts: 2,218

Best fun I have had in a FPS in ages, clocked almost 40 hours ingame so far, such a refreshing change from all slow FPS we've had to endure for the last few years.

I find those who have been stuck in COD or BF for the last few years find the transition hard and don't really try  - jetting, moving, leading targets all at the same time blows their mind most of the time and they simply give up.