Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should I come back?

JaldrenJaldren Member UncommonPosts: 363

Prolly one of the most overused questions in any game forum, but still

Let me explain my situation: played for some time, say 1 year, until 2 springs ago (right after the planet factories update)

After which, due to RL events, didnt play online until xmas, which I've been playing SWTOR very hardcore-ly. Altho the lack of content and other issues are making me leave the game

So, here I am, looking for a new timekiller (1-3 hours a day, 3-5 days a week). I remember that my account was specialized in logistics (healing), but never actually went raiding, even tho I'd love to (been healing 9 years)

What do you guys think? EVE has improved in the last year? Would it be too much of a shocker after no-MMO's and SWTOR?

Community quality is extremely important for me

Comments

• mick779mick779 Member Posts: 17

Im in the same spot, except I only played for like 4 months last year before i quit. I quit cause my eve gaming buddy did so too.

Kinda hard to play the game when u dont have a good buddy to go along with you.

Currently going to check eve again on a new trial account and see whats up.

• Ex0dUs101Ex0dUs101 Member UncommonPosts: 273

For me personally that would be nowhere near enough time to play EVE and get anything significant done, and was in the end why ive left and cant face going back :(

On a big nullsec op just getting a fleet together and organised can take up to an hour depending on circumstances, a decent roam another hour or two, and then you arent guaranteed a decent fight after all thats said and done.

Its all down to how you play and what you want to do ingame.

• JaldrenJaldren Member UncommonPosts: 363

the problem is that my account was quite advanced (takes a lot of time to be able to solo T4&T5 and have logistics)

i'm afraid that a puny trial account, starting from scratch would scare me away, more than lore me back in

• KomandorKomandor Member Posts: 272

Come back bro :)

Keep on rockin'!image

• SheistaSheista Member UncommonPosts: 1,203

Why not just use your old account?  Your character will still be there, and having all those skills and possibly some money to get started with already would definitely be worth it.

• AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149

My problem is that I just came back after a long absence.  I have no idea how to even play the game again. . maybe I iwll run through the tutorials again since they seem to have been reset.

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

• Johnie-MarzJohnie-Marz Member UncommonPosts: 865

Originally posted by Aethaeryn

My problem is that I just came back after a long absence.  I have no idea how to even play the game again. . maybe I iwll run through the tutorials again since they seem to have been reset.

True, just hit F12 and find career agents and do those tutorials.