Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Wars: The Old Republic: Novare Coast Trailer Released

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Bioware and the Star Wars: The Old Republic dev team have released a new trailer featuring the new Novare Coast warzone that will debut when v1.2 goes live later this month. Enjoy!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• YilelienYilelien Member UncommonPosts: 324

Looks neat!

• ZezdaZezda Member UncommonPosts: 686

The combat looks as boring and bland as Loyd Grossman's introduction to the Masterchef episodes.

• dramatikzdramatikz Member Posts: 51

Originally posted by Zezda

The combat looks as boring and bland as Loyd Grossman's introduction to the Masterchef episodes.

hahahaha it really does

[EQ][DAoC][WoW][WAR][SWToR][GW2][TSW][WS}

• kaworu83kaworu83 Member Posts: 6

SWTOR sucks it`s a waste of money. Also customer support is useless. I had a problem with the infinite loading screen and they were helpless i had to find myself the solution in the forum and it wasn`t even stickied by a forum admin. SHAME on them!!!

• ZekiahZekiah Member UncommonPosts: 2,483

Painful to watch. Star Wars is dead.

"Censorship is never over for those who have experienced it. It is a brand on the imagination that affects the individual who has suffered it, forever." - Noam Chomsky

• ArkiniaArkinia Member Posts: 251

looks good but I rarely post here so haven't been corrupted by the Dark SIde of MMORPG as of yet.

• XthosXthos Member UncommonPosts: 2,739

More of the same....Thats why I left after the first month...All the grand plans I saw were more of the same...

If what you have is making you bleed subs, making more of it, isn't going to fix anything.  They do like their cgi though, don't they. 

I guess if you love the current game, more of the same is right up your alley though.

• DarkPonyDarkPony Member Posts: 5,566

More pvp in a can ...
    *sighs and shakes head*

mmorpg

• Deathstrike2Deathstrike2 Member UncommonPosts: 1,777

Originally posted by kaworu83

SWTOR sucks it`s a waste of money. Also customer support is useless. I had a problem with the infinite loading screen and they were helpless i had to find myself the solution in the forum and it wasn`t even stickied by a forum admin. SHAME on them!!!

Strange... I'm having a blast with the game, and IMO it doesn't suck.  *shrug*

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004

on closer inspection the gold turned out to be iron pyrites...  image

Originally posted by dramatikz

Originally posted by Zezda

hahahaha it really does

I can picture it right now, when you enter the warzone..

Loyd Grossman's voice comes on and proclaims;

"Welcome! To the intense Novare Coast Warzone"

They should make one for the instanced pvp stuff as well with his voice as the announcement thingy, I have no idea what it's like just now but I can assure you his voice suits the content more.

Seriously though, who wants to stand there as if you're stuck in cement and beat each other about the head until one of you falls down.

• GruugGruug Member RarePosts: 1,791

Originally posted by Deathstrike2

Haters have to hate or they don't have a life. I agree, I too am one of those having a blast. I don't PvP much but this looks like something I can get into. Update 1.2 is going to not only have this new Warzone but updates to crafting, new Flashpoints (one man's to boot) and Ops (raids)...and I love Flashpoints and Ops. I have stopped playing all other MMO's just to play this one.

Let's party like it is 1863!

Actually, serious question for a second.

Did they fix the sync issues with the animation timers and the global cooldown?

• flynn444flynn444 Member UncommonPosts: 67

I've really enjoyed the PvP dynamics BioWare has implemented in their warzones so far; can't wait to check out what they've done in Novare Coast.

• RelGnRelGn Member Posts: 494

I really dont like to pay 13e per month

• PurutzilPurutzil Member UncommonPosts: 3,048

...Are they even trying to sell this? Really? They didn't even make it look that exciting at all. Wait... I get it! Truthfully they know its not great so they aren't trying to rip off people into pay for a game that isn't that great! Bioware saving people from EA's attempts to milk their customers from money! 

Seriously though... maybe its just me but the video really didn't seem that well done... it actually made it seem... boring...

• jdnewelljdnewell Member UncommonPosts: 2,237

Looks like more of the same.

Nothing to make the folks that quit come back and play for sure. But for those that are playing and enjoy whats already in place it should be new and fun.

At this point if your playing it you enjoy what they have done, and it looks like they will be giving you more of what you enjoy. PvP warzones, Ops and FP.  I would not expect anything more in the future. More FP, OPs and WZ will be pretty much it for content I would think.

• SrfpsysxySrfpsysxy Member Posts: 2

I can't wait for the AVENGERS movie to come out!

• AshindaiAshindai Member Posts: 56

Originally posted by jdnewell

Looks like more of the same.

Nothing to make the folks that quit come back and play for sure. But for those that are playing and enjoy whats already in place it should be new and fun.

At this point if your playing it you enjoy what they have done, and it looks like they will be giving you more of what you enjoy. PvP warzones, Ops and FP.  I would not expect anything more in the future. More FP, OPs and WZ will be pretty much it for content I would think.

Exactly.  The game is what it is.  Don't expect any new content to be 'groundbreaking', it's just more of the same aimed at those players already enjoying the style of the game.

• kaworu83kaworu83 Member Posts: 6

Originally posted by Gruug

Originally posted by Deathstrike2

Haters have to hate or they don't have a life. I agree, I too am one of those having a blast. I don't PvP much but this looks like something I can get into. Update 1.2 is going to not only have this new Warzone but updates to crafting, new Flashpoints (one man's to boot) and Ops (raids)...and I love Flashpoints and Ops. I have stopped playing all other MMO's just to play this one.

I`m not an hater, I tought the game was good in the beginning but after a week it felt like any other wow clone. The choices you make in the story affect only the first dialogue line and the mail you`ll get at the end of the quest. I was expecting more from BW. I`m glad you`re having a blast, but IMO the game it`s not worth a montly subscription.

I`m putting all my hopes into Guild Wars 2, hoping Arena Net will deliver all their promises.

PS. I do have a life like you have one too. Otherwise we`ll be dead.

• KakkzookaKakkzooka Member Posts: 591

The title graphics of this advertisement are more dynamic than the featured gameplay.

Re: SWTOR

"Remember, remember - Kakk says 'December.'"

• Agent_JosephAgent_Joseph Member UncommonPosts: 1,361

I have fun with TOR...after mmo WARhammer 40 k canceled...prolly i ll keep playing TOR for long time...

• nikoliathnikoliath Member UncommonPosts: 1,154

and the deadbeat haters carry on hatin  ;P . nice vid.

• Whiskey_SamWhiskey_Sam Member UncommonPosts: 323

It's all just so...generic.

• MephsterMephster Member Posts: 1,188

Not impressive at all.

Grim Dawn, the next great action rpg!

http://www.grimdawn.com/