Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Boredboredbored...

PNM_JenningsPNM_Jennings Member UncommonPosts: 1,093

what should i play while waiting for GW2? i've tried EvE, aion, AoC, EQ2, PotBS, LoL, GW1 (wouldn't mind getting back to that, but i want to get ldoa on a char which is so much grinding even with the dailies), PoE, umm... probably some other stuff, but it's not coming to mind. and this was all just in the last month or so! EvE still calls to me, but i don't feel like subbing just to get the sp. which leads me to my two criteria: no real time training, and no unholy grind. i'm not wanting to sink a huge amount of time into this. just something fun, that won't get boring after a week, and that won't throw in a massive leveling curve after a bit (or at least not one that can't be overcome). so. watcha got?

EDIT: preferably f2p, but not requisite if the game is good enough.

Comments

• ragnarrogragnarrog Member Posts: 16

Make a trial in Mortal Online....should make you busy for 2 Weeks. You played Eve online, so you should be ok with the unusual experience this game brings.

https://account.mortalonline.com/

*puts flamesuit on*

• cheachancheachan Member Posts: 122

Hmm...Granado Espada is okay or Dragon Nest.

• RidelynnRidelynn Member EpicPosts: 7,383

I found Vindictus to be a fun short-term game.

It is F2P, but isn't horrible about it. For a free game, it's worth while just to see for the combat, graphics, and physics.

It's missing some glue to make it a great MMO, but it's an excellent showcase for action combat and the Source engine. All in all a good game for a few weeks.

• Kuro1nKuro1n Member UncommonPosts: 775

You could give Lineage 2 a try perhaps, it's free nowadays.

• AchylAchyl Member Posts: 29

Originally posted by cheachan

Hmm...Granado Espada is okay or Dragon Nest.

I agree with cheachan on this one, at least on Granado Espada. The game is very unique when it comes to player control and versatility. It's definitely worth a try if you like fantasy style mmos.

• SnakexSnakex Member UncommonPosts: 317

delete this reply plz

• SnakexSnakex Member UncommonPosts: 317

Originally posted by ragnarrog

Make a trial in Mortal Online....should make you busy for 2 Weeks. You played Eve online, so you should be ok with the unusual experience this game brings.

https://account.mortalonline.com/

*puts flamesuit on*

no no dont waste ur time in Mortal online, ahahaha xD

Go ahead and play Darkfall's trial, a lot less confusing, and less BS.

http://www.darkfallonline.com/

** Good idea putting your flamesuit on, but im not flamen you, im just sayin, they should make MO a game where i dont have to read a Manual that will take me a month to finish just to learn how to move forward.