Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"New" Diablo player class question.

angerbeaverangerbeaver Member UncommonPosts: 1,259

I haven't played since Diablo on PS. Never even read about Diablo II.

I was looking at the classes available in the overview here and the Demon Hunter looked fun with being able to summon things. I don't plan on going hardcore mode (I'm not that good of a player in any game lol) but is Demon Hunter a viable class to beat the game with on normal and maybe hard?

Are all the classes equally hard to play or would Barbarian be easier to play etc etc?

I'm not sure where to go to read this stuff so if you have a link to point me to I don't mind reading it all myself :)

Thanks,

Comments

• All classes are equally viable (roughly). From Diablo 2 I'd say ranged classes are likely easier to play, especially on the higher difficulty modes. Melee characters, while tougher, have to go toe to toe with some big mob packs and are much more prone to getting into sticky situations.

• angerbeaverangerbeaver Member UncommonPosts: 1,259

I was going to ask are we limited to one character but I remember a video having a shared chest. How many characters can we have going at the same time?

Demon Hunter->Wizard->Barbarian are the ones I really want to try out =)

• expressoexpresso Member UncommonPosts: 2,218

I think its 8 or 10 character slots - characters share a stash (chest) and gold between them so you can be out and about on your wizard and if a nice monk peiece drops you can drop it in your stash for your monk to use.

Normal mode and hard core mode (permdeath) characters have different stashes.