Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Servers confirmed at F2P Launch (NA)

RasereiRaserei Member UncommonPosts: 1,126

North American Aion had a twitter post by someone in charge saying there will be on new server on April 11th and if need be, they have 6 more if enough players join.

Will be nice to experience a fresh start! AByss will be crazy!

Comments

• Marchosias31Marchosias31 Member Posts: 83

HELLLLL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New server at launch in a few more days...How freaking awesome is that? We dont have to be anyones bitch in pvp, we can level up along with other players and have a chance to be at the top of the leaderboards. I love tracking kills and abyss pts via the leaderboards, it makes it a bit more fun.

Some of the sorry ass pvpers are mad that they are opening a new server. They think we shouldnt be allowed to experience a new fresh server. We should have to 'put our time in', and be subjected to higher levels ownage til we earn our place.

Those are the players that have very little skills and need the level differential to win fights. Sad little players..

So yeah, in a few more days a BRAND SPANKING NEW SERVER IN THE LANDS OF AION.........check it out!

Whatever happened to the IN BIOWARE WE TRUST signatures?

• LewkasLewkas Member CommonPosts: 48

Yea, i am so stoked about the new server.

NO SERVER TRANSFERS  TO THIS SERVER EVER PLEASE!

Lewk- Healer of Legacy Gareth
    McDee- Spiritmaster of Maelstrom Percival
    Murgu- Skald of Mordred

• Cypt1Cypt1 Member UncommonPosts: 283

Originally posted by Lewkas

Yea, i am so stoked about the new server.

NO SERVER TRANSFERS  TO THIS SERVER EVER PLEASE!

On Twitter, this was the response regarding transfers:

Felicia Johnson@aion_nyx

@GW2Sorel no transfers to new server immdeiately