Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game lists update

XarilliaXarillia Member Posts: 2

Just wondering if the active/inactive/beta etc games list will be updated i see alot of game in beta or in development that have already come and gone

Comments

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

Probably not, from what i've seen they just add more titles and the rest don't ever seem to be fixed unless they are major titles like GW2. 

• QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,347

Make a list of the games that are wrong and how they're wrong.  That's a lot more likely to get things fixed than "some of your information is wrong, but I won't say what".

Also, congratulations on your first post, after registering way back in 2007.

• MMOarQQMMOarQQ Member Posts: 636

Originally posted by Quizzical

Make a list of the games that are wrong and how they're wrong.  That's a lot more likely to get things fixed than "some of your information is wrong, but I won't say what".

Also, congratulations on your first post, after registering way back in 2007.

How is it his responsibility? If I was running a site like this, I'd put the hours in to make sure my information wasn't half-assed and sloppy.

This issue has been raised several times in the past. The best response I've ever seen to it was something along the lines of "we're working on it". Mind you this was months ago.

• madnosmadnos Member Posts: 84

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/345505/Please-update-the-Game-List.html 

a couple of posts down from yours, same question.

response from BMurphy 3/31/12 ,,

• XarilliaXarillia Member Posts: 2

I guess it won't be updated :)

Well thank you for your reply those who where helpful

• ZekiahZekiah Member UncommonPosts: 2,483

Upcoming MMOs

MMORPG Gamlist

"Censorship is never over for those who have experienced it. It is a brand on the imagination that affects the individual who has suffered it, forever." - Noam Chomsky